• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which Candidate Should you Support?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
That is really strange-- According to this quiz, my most compatible candidate is supposed to be Sam Brownback and 2nd is Duncan Hunter. I am not a Replubican. My least compatible candidate is Edwards and Hilary Clinton. I am surprised. But then again, there were a few things that I am still debating with myself about. ;)

Zephyr

Moved on
Giuliani? Not in a thousand years. He was tied with Paul though, so that matches up I suppose. There are no candidates I really love yet, but Ron Paul has them beaten by miles imo.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Interesting. My top 4 are John McCain, Duncan Hunter, Rudy Guiliani, then Joe Biden.:confused: Looks like 2008 is going to be a tough call for me.

Draka

Wonder Woman
My top ones were Clinton, Obama, and Edwards. Right down the list I have all the dems first then the reps. Well, except for Guiliani stuck in before the last dem. Looking at his stances I'm surprised he falls under the term of "republican".

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Duncan Hunter, Fred Thompson, Mitt Romney. Thats how my poll came out. I don't even know who Duncan Hunter is.