• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where would you like to be dropped?

Where would you rather be dropped?

• Israel

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • Southern Lebanon

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

nutshell

Here is the situation:

You are stipped of all identity. You have no license, passport, or other form of identification. You don't know anybody and noone knows you.

Given the situation, where would you like to be dropped?

A. Israel
B. Southern Lebanon

I look forward to your responses.

Smoke

Done here.
What a choice! Either way, my goal is to get out, and I'm looking for English-speaking people who might be willing to help me. Israel.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Given that they're evacuating foreigners out of Israel right now, I'd say Israel.

EDIT: This is in the debates section, but I see nothing to debate. Would you like to present us with a topic for debate, or would you like me to move it to the discussion section?

Ody

ChrisP said:
Israel. They're not under attack by a large well equipped conventional force.

But you sure do have to worry about missiles with tips filled with ball bearings!

M

Majikthise

Even without all these physically tangible forms of I.D., I would still be me.
Isreal, where I would not be killed simply for being an American. Maybe I'd even stick around and join the Isreali army, as I believe they are completely justified in their actions.

Ody

Israel, that way I wouldnt be taken captive as use as a bargaining tool by selfish scumbags who target civilians.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Majikthise said:
Your right, these people have no balls of any kind.:p
;) well I know where I'd feel safest... on the side with the most guns (and the least conscience. oooooh wait for it :D)

But yeah... I'd like to go over there with Blayzeh's big red hands and bang a few heads together... what are they all thinking? Are they thinking at all? It seems unlikely.

Ody

Wait for it.. after all, northern Israel is already basically in a bomb shelter atleast once a day :(

Also, we should all wait for Syria to miscalculate, If that happens all hell will break loose :cover:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Yeah... it's the war mentality... "We need to shoot something to make the shooting of our something right!"

And everyone else stands by trying to look neutral... WOOOOPP!!! Go democracy!

sindbad5

Majikthise said:
Your right, these people have no balls of any kind.:p
since you'r american, and want to join the army, i suggest be dropping in iraq,,, they have all kinds of balls that you search on.

i choose lebanon, just to help the resistance in taking more and more captives of the aggressors

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
ChrisP said:
What? All 30 of them with a range of.... 10 miles?

Seeing as missiles landed last night in towns south of Haifa and there's speculation that Hezbollah has missiles capable of hitting Tel Aviv, I'd say you're rather underplaying the range and number of the missiles and hence their threat to Israeli civillians. I'd still choose to be dropped in Israel, though. It would certainly be the safer option.

James

ChrisP

Veteran Member
JamesThePersian said:
Seeing as missiles landed last night in towns south of Haifa and there's speculation that Hezbollah has missiles capable of hitting Tel Aviv, I'd say you're rather underplaying the range and number of the missiles and hence their threat to Israeli civillians. I'd still choose to be dropped in Israel, though. It would certainly be the safer option.

James
Mate the next time I'm serious take note... it'll probably be the last :D Although exagerrated, my point still stands there is a decided imbalance militarily between the two, with the stronger being (in a nation-state sense) the agressor. Now we're going to hear, but the Lebanese/Syrian/Iranian/someotherIslamic state MAAaaade them do it... (actually we have heard it, over and over and over.) They supply the goods the grunts do the dirty work. What's new? It's how war works, except we're no longer in a situation where there ARE nation states (or will be for long)...

So... Israel [tick]... but mostly because it's easier to get out with working airports.