• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where in the World is God

DW79

john 4:21

and

matthew 24:26

Neither of them tells “Jesus said that god isn't on the mountain…”.

Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe me, the hour comes, when neither in this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, will you worship the Father.

If therefore they tell you, 'Behold, he is in the wilderness,' don't go out; 'Behold, he is in the inner chambers,' don't believe it.

That is about how Jesus comes back.

For as the lightning comes forth from the east, and is seen even to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Matt. 24:27

GodOfGods

I'm a target
jesus said that god isn't on the mountain, nor in Jerusalem, not in the desert, or in the closet/inner rooms(giggles); so where in the world is god?

exodus 3:14
Please tell me if,

1. If the person in the picture I will attempt to attach is "God the Father", live and in the flesh. God the Father as in: the Father of Immanuel, Jesus Christ the Lord.

2. If the person in the picture I attached has Jesus in him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200115-194423.png
    Screenshot_20200115-194423.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

GodOfGods

I'm a target
For as the lightning comes forth from the east, and is seen even to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

It just means that an extremely terrifying environmental event will happen and when it does it will be so frightening that people will immediately look to God to save them (because they know humans won't be able to save themselves or each other). "God" will be present in the hearts and minds of desperate people because they'll be in the most extreme danger. They will definitely believe in his existence and superpowers when the environment becomes violent, terrifying and horrifying. That's what the end times is all about: environmental destruction. Zeph 1:14-17, Rev 8, Isaiah 24

GodOfGods

I'm a target
Exactly. Anyone can have a fantasy about any God, any type of God. There are a thousand different Gods people have imagined to exist. Unless you believe every God ever imagined actually exists.
A god is just someone who has knowledge, and knowledge is power. A god is someone with a higher station than that of a doctor or master. In the human world, doctor is a high level of mastery or expertise and is among the highest in the hierarchy. But a god is higher than a doctor. And a god is higher than a king. And a god is also higher than a lord.

However, what is a highest ranking pleb called and what is the lowest ranking pleb called?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
However, what is a highest ranking pleb called and what is the lowest ranking pleb called?

Usually it depends on the job title.
For me, as I see it, the only difference between the highest and the lowest is the amount of responsibility they have accepted.

I realize it doesn't usually work this way I feel this should be the actuality of it.

So the person on top as accepted being responsible for everyone below them. Unfortunately what usually happens is the person on top usually tries to push responsibility to the folks below them. That's when and why things get screwed up.

The Top person is responsible for everyone below them. Their happiness, their well being. It's the only way things can run smoothly. This is the person with the power to change things. If they can work through someone else great, but it remains their responsibility to make sure everything is running the way it is supposed to.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The finger of God was going to and fro. It doesn't eliminate the verse it explains it.

When I say omnipresent is made up I mean its not scriptural its dogma.
languages evolve. words are used to describe not only things you can see but things you can't see, like wind. obviously the name of things is made up to describe something old and new things too.

obviously you have projected the idea of a man upon god. you created god in your image.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Please tell me if,

1. If the person in the picture I will attempt to attach is "God the Father", live and in the flesh. God the Father as in: the Father of Immanuel, Jesus Christ the Lord.

2. If the person in the picture I attached has Jesus in him.
god is exclusively no thing and is inclusively everything. it comes from the name of names that God, the creator, is present in everything.

Isaiah 45:5

jesus isn't present. the essence of jesus is always present.

welcome to RF

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Neither of them tells “Jesus said that god isn't on the mountain…”.

Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe me, the hour comes, when neither in this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, will you worship the Father.

If therefore they tell you, 'Behold, he is in the wilderness,' don't go out; 'Behold, he is in the inner chambers,' don't believe it.

That is about how Jesus comes back.

son of man isn't exclusive to jesus.

it was used by the jews to reference mankind. literally son of adam because adam is the first man

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
jesus said that god isn't on the mountain, nor in Jerusalem, not in the desert, or in the closet/inner rooms(giggles); so where in the world is god?

God is everywhere. He has no specific location. You can access him no matter where you are. And he always asks of you the same thing -- right behavior.

DW79

languages evolve. words are used to describe not only things you can see but things you can't see, like wind. obviously the name of things is made up to describe something old and new things too.

obviously you have projected the idea of a man upon god. you created god in your image.
I haven't projected anything. I didn't just make it up. This is what the Bible says. Just as it says in 2 Chronicles 16:9 that God's eyes are roving/run about in the Earth. Im just pointing these things out to you.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I haven't projected anything. I didn't just make it up. This is what the Bible says. Just as it says in 2 Chronicles 16: 9 that God's eyes are roving about in the Earth. Im just pointing these things out to you.

if god's eyes were roving then god is present. to be all - present means omnipresent

DW79

if god's eyes were roving then god is present. to be all - present means omnipresent

He's watching from his location which is heaven. He's a person who watches from heaven and puts his finger/spirit anywhere he pleases. This is what the bible tells us about God.

If I am in my house looking out of my window at the road and someone phones me and asks where I am?. My answer will be "at home". It won't be "at home and also in the road just because I'm looking at it". So it is with God. You asked "where is God?". The answer is "In heaven" He's not everywhere just because he can see or even access everywhere.

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
He's watching from his location which is heaven. He's a person who watches from heaven and puts his finger/spirit anywhere he pleases. This is what the bible tells us about God.

If I am in my house looking out of my window at the road and someone phones me and asks where I am?. My answer will be "at home". It won't be "at home and also in the road just because I'm looking at it". So it is with God. You asked "where is God?". The answer is "In heaven" He's not everywhere just because he can see or even access everywhere.

jeremiah 23:24 says otherwise

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist

and

Really?!? Out of context!

John 4:19-24

God is spirit, and people who worship him worship in spirit and in truth.

matthew 24:1-27

Warning people about false prophets telling people that God is a specific place. See the earlier quote!

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
That says he can see everything it doesn't say he doesn't have a location in heaven.

"Our Father IN heaven" That says he does, however
earth doesn't dwell apart from heaven. Earth is a part of heaven

Thief

Rogue Theologian

He's suppose to be in front of you ….leading the way

and the devil is at your heal waiting for you to trip

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Really?!? Out of context!

John 4:19-24

God is spirit, and people who worship him worship in spirit and in truth.

and that Spirit dwells in all who born into this world. Thus there is no need to go to the mountain, no need to go to a temple, no need to go anywhere because you can glorify that Spirit in your own body.

This is what is being conveyed in Psalms 46:10

I and the father are one.

John 14:20 seals the deal

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
He's suppose to be in front of you ….leading the way

and the devil is at your heal waiting for you to trip

A point has no reference to direction when in the midst of something.

It went before the Israelites as a thought

Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny.
Lao Tzu

Or should you prefer

Dune1984. Piter De Vries: It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning.