• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When was the last time you ate trash?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I only know of one other female who called herself George. One of my favorite women in history. I've made shrines to her and pray to her. It's personal. Her birthday was August 20. :)

Who is she? (If you don't mind sharing, of course.)

Krista is a pretty name. I have a niece with it.
However I dont see how George came from Krista. But it doesn't matter what I think when its comes to what you like.

Yeah its a pretty name... but it doesn't fit me. The name isn't a bad one, it just doesn't feel like mine. I have always been uncomfortable when people call me that, even when I was a child. Somewhere along the line I decided George was the best fit, and it feels comfortable when people use it(if that makes sense).

We Never Know

No Slack

Yeah its a pretty name... but it doesn't fit me. The name isn't a bad one, it just doesn't feel like mine. I have always been uncomfortable when people call me that, even when I was a child. Somewhere along the line I decided George was the best fit, and it feels comfortable when people use it(if that makes sense).

It doesn't have to make sense to me as long as it makes sense to you. If that makes sense :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member

I'll share but it's a phone I'm on and kinda a long story. I'll get back 2 ya :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I made a video of one of my Shrines to her:

When I made this shrine for her I saw a Hawk in a tree and one in the sky while hauling rocks to make her a shrine. One meaning for "Hawkins" is "Hawk training, falconry".

Hawks are the main Egyptian Deities. I last Easter told Georgann Hawkins I would buy my neighbor his car part , and that I was doing it for her.

Afterwards I learned my neighbor's last name was "Hawkins". Just coincidence?

I see her as a patron Saint of Sociopaths or sadists or people with serial killer tendencies. I really struggled with similar sicknesses growing up and she has held my hand, mothered me, nurtured me, carried me through some deeply tough, difficult, disturbing times and given me joy in jails and mental institutions.

I feel she and I love sick people without loving what they do.

I make Shrines to her and other murdered girls and buy them flowers. It started with her.

download (6).jpeg
download (7).jpeg
download (8).jpeg
download (9).jpeg
download (10).jpeg

She died helping a man with crutches pretending to be injured and dropping his books and falling. She died for an act of kindness so is in heaven.

She died in 1974 and when I was in jail I found one coin, a 1974 penny and the first four letters of the word coincidence are coin.

When the coin was confiscated as contraband I walked out to the book cart and the new magazine on top said in big yellow letters "Pennies".

An inmate not knowing about the coin said "the dead speak through feathers and coins".

Police have confiscated some of my Shrines and interrogated me and took pictures of my room.

Mental Health professionals think its creepy I make Shrines and plant flowers for murdered ladys and bless them and pray for and to them, but it makes me more loving.

I pray they reach the first degrees of beauty, power, glory, perfection, euphoria, and their dreams come true.

I was a sociopath and sadistic because my mother didn't pay me any attention mainly and she was cheating on my Dad and I got kidnapped as a child.

These women taught me how to love and provided maternal nurtering and care. If it makes me more kind to people I fail to see it as negative.

But it's weird and spooky I guess. ;)

She went not by her full name but by "George". I always thought that was such a charming name for a female ever since. :)

I call her " President George Washington" because she was from Washington State.

First male President was George whom the State is named after. First female President, the eternal Spirit president is George too. Patron Saint of USA. At least in my heart. :)

She was a daffodil Princess, straight A student, bright future, talented, charming, and nicknamed the pied Piper , because everyone wanted to follow her.

But yeah, that's crazy you call yourself George. I had a big birthday celebration for her two days ago and wrote her letters, sang her happy birthday and songs.

We Never Know

No Slack

When I made this shrine for her I saw a Hawk in a tree and one in the sky while hauling rocks to make her a shrine. One meaning for "Hawkins" is "Hawk training, falconry".

Hawks are the main Egyptian Deities. I last Easter told Georgann Hawkins I would buy my neighbor his car part , and that I was doing it for her.

I see her as a patron Saint of Sociopaths or sadists or people with serial killer tendencies. I really struggled with similar sicknesses growing up and she has held my hand, mothered me, nurtured me, carried me through some deeply tough, difficult, disturbing times and given me joy in jails and mental institutions.

I make Shrines to her and other murdered girls and buy them flowers. It started with her.

View attachment 54082 View attachment 54083 View attachment 54084 View attachment 54085 View attachment 54086

She died helping a man with crutches pretending to be injured and dropping his books and falling. She died for an act of kindness so is in heaven.

She died in 1974 and when I was in jail I found one coin, a 1974 penny and the first four letters of the word coincidence are coin.

When the coin was confiscated as contraband I walked out to the book cart and the new magazine on top said in big yellow letters "Pennies".

An inmate not knowing about the coin said "the dead speak through feathers and coins".

Police have confiscated some of my Shrines and interrogated me and took pictures of my room.

Mental Health professionals think its creepy I make Shrines and plant flowers for murdered ladys and bless them and pray for and to them, but it makes me more loving.

I pray they reach the first degrees of beauty, power, glory, perfection, euphoria, and their dreams come true.

I was a sociopath and sadistic because my mother didn't pay me any attention mainly and she was cheating on my Dad and I got kidnapped as a child.

These women taught me how to love and provided maternal nurtering and care. If it makes me more kind to people I fail to see it as negative.

She went not by her full name but by "George". I always thought that was such a charming name for a female ever since. :)

I call her " President George Washington" because she was from Washington State.

First male President was George whom the State is named after. First female President, the eternal Spirit president is George too. Patron Saint of USA. At least in my heart. :)

She was a daffodil Princess, straight A student, bright future, talented, charming, and nicknamed the pied Piper , because everyone wanted to follow her.

But yeah, that's crazy you call yourself George. I had a big birthday celebration for her two days ago and wrote her letters, sang her happy birthday and songs.

That person died in 1974. May I ask why its became of so much importance to you being its was 13ish years before you were born.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
That person died in 1974. May I ask why its became of so much importance to you being its was 13ish years before you were born.
Dreams, visions, locutions, coincidences, signs, wonders, and strong conviction she was comforting me and teaching me how to love.

It's a long story. I'm actually going to write a book about it some day because it changed my life, but I'm on a phone so can't say too much and it's late.

I know it's concerning to people. I get that. I'm a disturbed individual but she has helped me a lot. At least praying to her has.

I guess I should always treat it with healthy skepticism. :)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

View attachment 54082 View attachment 54083 View attachment 54084 View attachment 54085 View attachment 54086

That's a lot of things lining all up together! And really cool about the car part...

I'm glad you've found the support you've felt you've needed in her. Its nice you made her a shrine. Is that petunias I see on there?

I think its good that someone honors the memory of those who died untimely deaths. I read recently abut a religious tradition that lights a candle on their altars for the troubled dead, in hopes that they may find peace.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I don't want to say honestly because there was no excuse for it last time, but being homeless, mentally ill, and a junkie with no family in the state, I have eaten out of trash cans or dumpsters or fried chicken and french fries off the sidewalk more than I'm proud of.

Sometimes in a dumpster at a pizza place you will find enough pizza to feed a very big family. I'm talking entire untouched relatively fresh pizza.

I've also just gone into fast food places and asked for their old throw away stuff that they aren't technically supposed to give out but at times they have not just given me that , but pitied and provided free fresh stuff.

Probably the most bizzare thing I did regarding food was eat half-eaten old Chinese food outside a Chinese restaurant right as Covid was hitting the USA (which began in China). Even @Revoltingest might see something wrong with that. :p

Most of the time there are services available, but the way I was living I didn't have foodstamps because of no address, sometimes I was away from the places with meals when the hunger hit, and the places giving out free meals didn't sometimes let me in their facility because of the BIG spider I had with me or due to lack of ID or something.

I make mamma proud.
I'll have 10 kids some day :rolleyes:

You will remember those days for all time, SM. All time.
I've picked up f*g-ends and smoked them, a long long time ago. In fact I have collected f*g-ends and split them so that I could put the tobacco in to a small tin for rolling f*gs later.
I've collected newspaper wrappings outside fish-n-chip shops for their remaining chips, and I've slept next to building extracta-fans which chucked warm air out.

I've been quite as bonkers as you'll ever be.

And now, when I see somebody inside a foodmarket skip, or rummaging in to a McDonald's bin, I look to see what spare cash I've got for them. I'll never ever turn away from such folks for the rest of my life. And I don't care if a street sleeper wants to buy a litre of white lightning cider, either...... such a person can spend my gift as they please, and good-luck to them.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Before trash compactors you could get all the free food you wanted in the back of any McDonald's anytime of the day.

Every McDonald's restaurant has to throw all of their food out every 3 hours. Since it's pre-made they can only leave it under the heat lamp for so long before health department policy demands that they get rid of it.

Back in the '80s when I was hitchhiking around the country this was one of my main food sources.

Kind of depressing to think about how much food they throw away. How many tons just of meat alone. Chop down the rainforests for grazing land to feed cattle just the throw so much of it away.

@Spiderman and like you say, pizza places. More times than not you can knock on the back door and they just hand you a pizza that they were going to throw out anyway.

Donut shops, pretty much the same thing.

And I wasn't above going through the trash if nobody would answer the back door.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
That's a lot of things lining all up together! And really cool about the car part...

I'm glad you've found the support you've felt you've needed in her. Its nice you made her a shrine. Is that petunias I see on there?

I think its good that someone honors the memory of those who died untimely deaths. I read recently abut a religious tradition that lights a candle on their altars for the troubled dead, in hopes that they may find peace.
Petunias yes I think. But I bought them from an Asian store and it was Asian characters. She gave me a special deal. It was cool. :)

George lead me to Shinto where I make a Kamidana, cupboard for enshrined Kami (Spirits) and a Honden room for the enshrined Kami Spirits, closed off to public and filled with relics. I only enter to place a letter to Kami, leave a candle, incense, or flower offering.

In Shinto it is believed some troubled spirits can be malevolent until they are enshrined , honored, blessed, and loved.

It is similar to Catholics offering masses and rosaries for the dead in purgatory. Which I do as well.

But Shinto creates structures and rooms where only Kami can dwell and they love all Kami, not just holy ones. Shinto doesn't really have Doctrine other than "belief in Kami" , so is relatively compatible with Christianity and all faiths, because Kami can be God, Angel , or Spirit.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member

I was sure you were going to say George Elliott: George Eliot - Wikipedia

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You will remember those days for all time, SM. All time.
I've picked up f*g-ends and smoked them, a long long time ago. In fact I have collected f*g-ends and split them so that I could put the tobacco in to a small tin for rolling f*gs later.
I've collected newspaper wrappings outside fish-n-chip shops for their remaining chips, and I've slept next to building extracta-fans which chucked warm air out.

I've been quite as bonkers as you'll ever be.

And now, when I see somebody inside a foodmarket skip, or rummaging in to a McDonald's bin, I look to see what spare cash I've got for them. I'll never ever turn away from such folks for the rest of my life. And I don't care if a street sleeper wants to buy a litre of white lightning cider, either...... such a person can spend my gift as they please, and good-luck to them.
Awww....I love you! The world needs more of ya! :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I was sure you were going to say George Elliott: George Eliot - Wikipedia
OMG! She is fascinating and born the same day 11/22 as my favorite living girl in the whole world who is the only female I ever proposed marriage to and jumped off a building breaking bones the same day (and ten weeks in a wheelchair).

Thank you for my new friend. Born a Scorpio on the 22. Dead on the 22. That actually is Nsync with some other signs recently. And her husband was John Cross. Like Saint John of the cross who I study and pray to.

It's complicated, but yeah, I exalt her in my prayers, deeds, and praises! Wow! :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Before trash compactors you could get all the free food you wanted in the back of any McDonald's anytime of the day.

Every McDonald's restaurant has to throw all of their food out every 3 hours. Since it's pre-made they can only leave it under the heat lamp for so long before health department policy demands that they get rid of it.

Back in the '80s when I was hitchhiking around the country this was one of my main food sources.

Kind of depressing to think about how much food they throw away. How many tons just of meat alone. Chop down the rainforests for grazing land to feed cattle just the throw so much of it away.

@Spiderman and like you say, pizza places. More times than not you can knock on the back door and they just hand you a pizza that they were going to throw out anyway.

Donut shops, pretty much the same thing.

And I wasn't above going through the trash if nobody would answer the back door.
You're a Saint! God loves you! :)

I meet so many cool people here.

John the Baptist wore the same clothes every day and was homeless eating locusts and wild honey.

He was called the greatest prophet and never even worked a miracle.

I'm glad you have the humility to admit to that kinda proudless behavior and lifestyle. Many people think themselves above it. Pride was the fall of the Devil (as they say). :)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
You're a Saint! God loves you! :)

I meet so many cool people here.

John the Baptist wore the same clothes every day and was homeless eating locusts and wild honey.

He was called the greatest prophet and never even worked a miracle.

I'm glad you have the humility to admit to that kinda proudless behavior and lifestyle. Many people think themselves above it. Pride was the fall of the Devil (as they say). :)
Pfft. I actually miss those days. :p

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Did you have a mom living with you?
no. I've never had any memories of living with my mom. I went to live with my aunt and uncle at 7. I've lived in 7 homes growing up. 8 if you count the time I was kicked out around 12 and lived with a few friends for a few months. Only one was foster care

Last edited:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I don't want to say honestly because there was no excuse for it last time, but being homeless, mentally ill, and a junkie with no family in the state, I have eaten out of trash cans or dumpsters or fried chicken and french fries off the sidewalk more than I'm proud of.

Sometimes in a dumpster at a pizza place you will find enough pizza to feed a very big family. I'm talking entire untouched relatively fresh pizza.

I've also just gone into fast food places and asked for their old throw away stuff that they aren't technically supposed to give out but at times they have not just given me that , but pitied and provided free fresh stuff.

Probably the most bizzare thing I did regarding food was eat half-eaten old Chinese food outside a Chinese restaurant right as Covid was hitting the USA (which began in China). Even @Revoltingest might see something wrong with that. :p

Most of the time there are services available, but the way I was living I didn't have foodstamps because of no address, sometimes I was away from the places with meals when the hunger hit, and the places giving out free meals didn't sometimes let me in their facility because of the BIG spider I had with me or due to lack of ID or something.

I make mamma proud.
I'll have 10 kids some day :rolleyes:

Last time I cooked.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Petunias yes I think. But I bought them from an Asian store and it was Asian characters. She gave me a special deal. It was cool. :)

George lead me to Shinto where I make a Kamidana, cupboard for enshrined Kami (Spirits) and a Honden room for the enshrined Kami Spirits, closed off to public and filled with relics. I only enter to place a letter to Kami, leave a candle, incense, or flower offering.

In Shinto it is believed some troubled spirits can be malevolent until they are enshrined , honored, blessed, and loved.

It is similar to Catholics offering masses and rosaries for the dead in purgatory. Which I do as well.

But Shinto creates structures and rooms where only Kami can dwell and they love all Kami, not just holy ones. Shinto doesn't really have Doctrine other than "belief in Kami" , so is relatively compatible with Christianity and all faiths, because Kami can be God, Angel , or Spirit.

Petunias are awesome!

I had a Kamidana at my old house for awhile, but that's a long story(and not a terribly interesting one).