• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Can Someone Change His or Her Consent to Sex?

Alceste

Vagabond
If I have sex with someone that has nio problem having isex with me without a condom eventhough iwe just met, I have no reason to believe I am the first person with whom she does that.

If I have sex with a friend that I know have had sex with theee other people, the risks of her being a carrier are just lower. Thats it.

No, they aren't. It's still possible that your random hook-up has had unprotected sex with fewer people than your friend.

dust1n

Zindīq
I'm having an orgy and only people who have demonstrated a clear understanding of the concept of consent in these two threads are invited. Wanna "come"? :D

The negative aspect of this arrangement is that I might be there. So prepare yourself if you plan on attending. :yes: