• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's your level of education? (cannot see which one you picked)

What is the highest level of your educational experience?

• Elementary School (Kindegarten-6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Junior High (7th-9th)

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • High School (10th-12th)

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Bachelor's Degree (post us and tell us what it is in)

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Master's Degree (post us and tell us what it is in)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • PHD (post us and tell us what it is in)

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Draka

Wonder Woman
There is no option for me. I have gone further than high school, but no so far as a Bachelor's. I've an A.A., but if I had gone for sciences instead of arts I'd probably have a B.S., due to all the technical schooling I had in the Navy that would be transferrable as credits in the science departments. With all the schooling I had in the military, I've been informed that it would be the equivolent of an A.S. So it all depends on how you look at it. Either way, I can't vote for any of the options.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Nehustan said:
Hehe you are of course right. People who study humanities are probably much more prone to call jesus...jesus. While those of us studying sciences....hehe...might prefer a little geometry, archetype, sign and symbol to our understanding...let's ask for view from an independent observer with credits in Anthropology, Psychology, and Astrophysics....

Comet....Jesus or Jeheshuah...?

Hehehe

Not a Christian, so it matters not to me what name you call him......:foot:
A symbol for him would suffice nicely....

anders

A Masters in chemical engineering.

With a B.A. in linguistics, I thought it would be fun to go for a licentiate in religion (halfway between masters and Ph.D.), but after several tries, I think that things more connected to reality suit me better. No other faculties interest me. I won't go for the many interesting science courses, because I don't want to steal a seat for kids who are working towards a degree to get employment, but will go on taking languages and the occasional religious course.

I'm for example hoping that the Sikhism course offered in southern Sweden will survive budget cuts and really be given this autumn. It won't be cheap commuting there twice a week, but money is like manure. It has to be spread to create growth.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Draka said:
Oh great :rolleyes: now all we need is a swirly symbol to stand for "the savior formerly known as Jesus." :p

:D ha ha ha..... how about just one of those "Jesus Fish" things?