• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's your hidden bias?

Lintu

This site is interesting--it helps you find your hidden bias by measuring how you respond (at an almost reflexive level) to stimuli.

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/selectatest.html

I haven't taken the "Judaism vs other religions" one but I probably should :)

It's not always accurate (or at least what you might think is accurate). I think last time I took it, it said I was slightly biased against Native American, while I'm very proud of my Apache heritage. Give it a try!!

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
I did the Gay-Straight one, and it tells me I have a 'moderate automatic preference for gay people relative to straight people'.

Lightkeeper

I took the Gay/Straight IAT
Here is the result:
Your data suggest a slight automatic preference for GAY PEOPLE relative to STRAIGHT PEOPLE

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Bwahahaha! I didn't see that one, but apparently I failed it! :D There are two things I have learned to never pray for: patience or humility. ;)