• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's your estimated FICO score ???

FFH

Veteran Member
This is a FICO score estimator and will not go against your credit score...

There is no credit check involved, just 10 simple questions.

I won't even look up my FICO score because I don't want any points knocked off my total, which happens each time you look up your score...

I estimated my score by answering the 10 simple questions and my score is between.....

FFH FICO 745-795

I think 800 is the highest, but as soon as you check it, it goes down below 800..

Could be wrong on that, not sure, so anyone who can provide a more accurate analysis of FICO scores, and the FICO system, feel free to do so, like what is the highest FICO score one can have or you've seen as a banker or loan officer..

Michel will be able to help us out on this one..

Click here >>> FICO® Score Estimator

Edit: actually someone got a hold of my social security number and bought a house using my good credit, so not really sure what my actual score is now, just need to get that taken care of and I'll find out what my actual score is...

Last I checked, about 10 years ago, it was in the 790's and probably is the same now.