• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's Wrong With Sex In America?

Booko

Deviled Hen
What's wrong with sex in America is there's too much talking about it and watching it and darned too little of the actual thing going on.

So there!

Booko

Deviled Hen
Djamila said:
In Europe, sex creates a significantly diminished moral concern... students are well educated about sex in school, and they're free to try it with few social consequences. Because they know what it is, and they're allowed to do it, they often don't bother.

I don't know how that compares to America, but I do credit that as being why things work relatively well in Europe.

I don't know how it compares to America generally, but we've raised our children in a way that doesn't try to hide things from them. And we would rather our kids learn what they need to know from us and not from their ill-informed friends. :rolleyes:

So far, it seems to be working. I'll let you know for sure when we have grandkids. :D

gnomon

Booko said:
What's wrong with sex in America is there's too much talking about it and watching it and darned too little of the actual thing going on.

So there!

That's what I'm sayin!

I'm cashin in my 401k and going to Nevada. Be back in fifteen minutes.

Booko

Deviled Hen
comprehend said:
so you would agree that abortions are bad?

comprehend, even pro-choice people will agree that abortions are bad. I've never met anyone who thought otherwise.

Random

Booko said:

So there!

Funny, but that sales pitch is partly the reason you have so many of the problems highlighted in the OP.

Booko

Deviled Hen
gnomon said:
That's what I'm sayin!

I'm cashin in my 401k and going to Nevada. Be back in fifteen minutes.

It would be a lot cheaper to just head for the clubs in Buckhead. :D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Booko said:
It would be a lot cheaper to just head for the clubs in Buckhead. :D

Stop it! Y'all are making me want to go watch erotic dancers this evening and buy eight dollar beers.