• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What will everyone do when they get to heaven?

jewscout

Religious Zionist
light a fat spliff...drink some beer...chill w/ Rachel, my family and friends...maybe play some Final Fantasy...:D

sounds like a good idea to me...

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I don't beleive in the heaven I think you're referring to. heaven is what you make of your life when things are going well.:)

Purity

Well first I'd like to see my grandmother she's been there for over 25 years so she would know a lot about what's going on there and answer alot of my questions. One thing I would like to know is if I could see my girls growing up or their life continuing. I would like to see the angels singing I imagine them as thousands singing glory. I don't know if I could but I would like to most of all talk to GOD I would ask just one thing, one word WHY?

:) Purity

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
When I die and get to Summerland, (Basically the same concept of Heaven, but with notable differences) I will smoke much weed, play my bass guitar all day, be surronded by thick, beutiful forest, and live next to a large, crystal-clear lake with a large fish population that never stops biting. And I will lazily think about what my next life on earth will be, while smoking much weed.

Tawn

Will I be able to get a broadband connection to the internet in Heaven? That would be sweet. :)

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
Hmmmmm, depends on when you are speaking of. I probably slide in and out of heaven several times a day. We'd have to pick a specific instance.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The concept of Summerland is you can have any earthly things you want. If there was a particular piece of art you liked, you can have it. If you was an entertainer, you can still entertain. Its pretty much a combination of Heaven and Earth, only no money needed.:jiggy:

M

Majikthise

I'll either see my wife again or be waiting for her, but what if she remarries:eek: ? I guess I'll have to deal with that when and if it comes. I'll also want to know how my kids are doing and see if I can be of any influence on their success.:)

Then I'll light up a foot long left handed cigerette and take out my 25 foot center console Intrepid and fish for the rest of eternity.:D

M

Majikthise

I'll be forever 15, it'll be summer eyeryday ,AND, everyday me and my little brother Chris will ride our bikes donwtown to the old state theatre and smoke a bone before seeing Heavy Metal.:jam:

Heaven x infinity.:cool:

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
The first thing I'll do is say Hello to everyone I miss so much(especially Mom & Dad. Then I think I'll go shopping...I love shopping, so there must be lots of it in Heaven.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Well, I guess that all depends on how long I will be there before starting my new incarnation. :jiggy: If I will be in Summerland for quite sometime I should think I will be spending most of the time swimming in the ocean and lazing in the sun in the meadow surrounded by trees atop the cliff that over-looks my own personal beach...where I would occasionally entertain family and friends that may still be there and have bonfires and parties under the moonlight. There will be plenty of dancing and singing...for I love to sing for my friends and dancing is second nature to me.

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
Not off topic, but relevant. Let's just say "heaven" is a place where you get to do all your favorite things, and such. Would it be big enough to cater for everyone's desires?:biglaugh:

early2it

In Genesis Adam could freely eat of all the trees of the Garden except one. I don’t know what will be available to do but I strongly believe that it will not be available to do any thing that God will disapprove of.

At my work the other day there was a young boy who came out of the bathroom proclaiming to his parents and everyone else in ears length, “I pee peed all by myself,”

The boy’s mother grabbed him up and said, “Oh that’s wonderful.”

I looked at the person next to me and said, “That’s a kid’s life for you just go potty and everybody loves you, if only I had it so easy.

If you can’t do wrong then everything you do is right and that rightfully so, if that makes any sense.