• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was the last thing God said to you?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Last thing God or some unseen sentient being told me isn't clear. I got the inspiration to write a letter and place it in my Ark of the covenant with a relic. The person whose image is inside I learned has the name Hansen as a middle name yesterday, along with another middle name Rose which I already knew (and yesterday I found white roses, and a red rose face mask for covid protection) yesterday I also discovered she has the birthday of Pope Benedict 16 (April 16) , and I walked to an area of Smith bridge I don't walk to slightly away from the bridge to a new unexplored area, and see a mitten on top of the fence with an HH.

IMG_20210423_211136.jpg

I knew it was a sign because there is an H beneath the Japanese flag on the coat I found while praying for Japan.

It stands for on the inside of the mitten "Helly Hansen". The person that day whose birthday I discovered and who I was paying homage to had that middle name. Helly is an Indian name for "Rain fall". This song was playing in my head earlier today. It's a good song anyway:

Today I got drenched in the rain while praying at Capitol Hill, Saint Paul. Hansen means "Son of gracious God".

Helly can also mean "Ingenius" or "Claimant". At first I thought it had something to do with being hellish.

Weird thing is, Helly is a Hindu name primarily. It isn't sometimes listed as "Indian" name but "Hindu" name, and I didn't know that till after having a very vivid dream where everything was black and white, and I could see Hindu Goddes of destruction and war: Kali, in front of my door, hovering over my bed with four arms, reminding me of a spider. Couldn't see her face , just four arms and torso is all I remember and she didn't say anything. But the message I got was that "Mamma will protect you".

Today I looked up article which spoke of a Chinese politician I didn't know about, and baker named HH Kung.

And some say HH = 88. 08/08 was when I made my Ark of the Covenant.

What does it all mean? Not a damn thing that changes much of anything I guess. Unless you have a different interpretation.

I opened my door today and my neighbor's cat darted in which is weird because I just started a thread before that about the stars in the Indian show CATS who hung themselves and replaced Egyptian Cat Goddesses, one of them a type of Kali.

Well, there's that old nursery rhyme about three little kittens losing their mittens and not getting any pie.

IMG_20210423_211916.jpg

I looked up something earlier and it spoke of 3.14 Pi. The song 3.14 is about Vaginas, and I made a thread yesterday involving the Greek Goddess of Vaginas and the Queen of Heaven speaking of someone laying hands on her "Holy Vulva". Some times cats are referred to as another term for Lady parts. lol!

H is the 8th letter of the Alphabet associated with doors and female reproductive organs.

But it's more than coincidence at any rate. That's the last message God had for me. What he told me isn't actually clear but definitely God speaking.

The 22K gold ring I found with MM (Miraculous Medal) after dream about Eminem stealing fisherman's ring off Pope Bennedict's fingers was found before Hubert Humphrey (initials HH) statue, and after that dream, I look up Benedict to realize that his birthday was the following day.

The 22K ring I found was dated 1984, and in 1984 a guy named Huberty shot up Mcdonald's, causing 22 deaths. It was found before Hubert statue. Definately not coincidence.

Your post doesn't have to be about anything sexual , but because of the coincidence involving Vaginas, I put it here in sexuality, because that seemed like being on the safe side.

Pete in Panama

My aim is to attack ideas, not people. “We Apologise for the Inconvenience.”
What are u supposed to be meaning by "Apologise". Are you trying but failing to say "Apologize" or are you trying for some other meaning?

Am I attacking ideas yet?