• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what should I do as a taoist

willy1590

Hey,I follow taosim as a philosophy but want to know what I can do as a ritual such as diet,ethics,chanting+any other taoist things(please don't just tell me to read the tao te ching).

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
You can flow and I recommened the tao pooh
Winny the pooh to teach taosim
edit ohh you got the philsophy. Hmm it think some kind of small nature shrine for.meditation contimplation pray offers etc

Straw Dog

Discover activites that produce the experience of flow. These would be things in which your level of interest and skill is matched by an equal degree of challenge. People don't realize when they're "in the zone" since the subject becomes absorbed into the object of its activity. It can be identified in retrospect however. Taoist philosophy is concerned in part with achieving flow in all mundane activities as a reflection of the greater flow of nature. Just don't try too hard to be Taoist or else you won't benefit from it.

Plus, read Chuang Tzu. It is the yang to the yin of the Tao Te Ching.

Last edited: