• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What shall we do After Ramadan?

fiqh english

What shall we do After Ramadan?​
Ramadan is over …. and the feast also​
Where will you go ?​
To the way of obedience or the way of disobedience​
I hear you while you say that let me to live for a time ; I was hardly worshiping Allah in Ramadan , and I was performing prayers in their prescribed time . Moreover , I gave alms giving to poor people, but all these things mean nothing unless you continue doing that.​
Do not upset what you have done in Ramadan, and good actions should come after wrong actions. You should resume your good doings even if they are little- Ramadan come to an end, but you do not worship Ramadan, you worship Allah- Br ready for what you have been promised as Allah says: "Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous". (2:133)​
By Allah, one moment spent in Allah's obedience is better than the world. Hey, leave this phone and stop gossiping and backbiting .come on to a prayer, to Allah's house and to Qur'an recitation. Let us conquer Satan, our enemy , and let us preserve good doings. Do not forget Allah not to make you forget yourselves.​
Keep yourself close to Allah through continuous actions ; according to the Prophet's (pbuh) speech: "The most beloved deeds to Allah's the most regular and constant even though it were little" [Narrated by Al Bukhari].