• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What not to do

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
So I saw a tiktok on someone trying to hex the fae and a tiktok on someone responding to the first tiktok and joked about how hexing the fae is a bad idea try hexing Hecate instead. I also saw a tiktok where someone said they made a bet against a war deity. And a tiktok (that was admittedly a joke) where they said you should learn a demon's true name then when the demon double crosses you go to the fae and give it the demon's name. So in honor of these stupid ideas lets have a little fun what are some terribly stupid things you should never do in your practice if you don't want your day to go badly? Heres one in mine: Tell Loki you are bored and for him to do his worse.

Im tagging @The Hammer i'm sure he might have some good ones.

Last edited:

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
By the way the first tiktok the person was serious about hexing the fae. Don't ask me why. They apparently believed in them and thought hmm why not hex them?

Erebus

Be extremely careful with what you say after, "I wish..."

Regardless of whether or not making a wish has any actual impact on the world, the simple fact that you wished for something out loud could end up haunting you.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
@RayofLight your tag didn't alert me.

I think. A couple terrible ideas would be to bet Loki in an eating contest, and Thor to a wrestling match :p

And don't try Flyting with Odin.