• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what kind of dirt are you?

What kind of "dirt" are you?

• Rocky dirt

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Soft loam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Squishy dirt

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sand

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Mud

• Clay

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Pumice

• I'm not sure

• Who care?!

• Other (I'll post what I consider myself)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
NetDoc said:
Soil's well that ends well. I see we have plowed through yet another substrate instead of leaving it a loam. Dust when I thought that there would be no new grounds for any additional levity, I have to go and cover new territory. Well, a man shows his true grit by making a sand when the clods are against him. Sorry for muddying up this thread.

What type of soil am I??? Punsylvanian Crude. Silt you later!!! :D
LOL! I figured you to be grown hydroponically! :jam:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
It's sedimentary, my dear Watson. Shale we continue to stress and fracture the english language by de-fault?

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
I hate to admud it, but this thread has gotten quite sandalous. Thought I'd warn you before someone tries to take you to small clayms quartz. Now back to my movie, true grit.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Well now that was crystal clear! Gosh garnet, I wish I could metamorphose puns like you! We can choose to continue this ore not! :D

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
NetDoc said:
Well now that was crystal clear! Gosh garnet, I wish I could metamorphose puns like you! We can choose to continue this ore not! :D
Granite, your good! I marble at your use of words! Your steel the best! True Grit is over, so I guess I'll watch Rocky 1.

I, or at least my arguments are quite like pumice... light, full of holes, easily shattered, having very little substance, and coming from nothing more than fiery chaos