• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your sexuality?

What do you consider your sexuality to be?

• Hetrosexual

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Holly said:
I am bisexual and I really don't like being that way cause I can't be in a same-sex relationship in my religion. It'd be a mortal sin for me. I am predominantly heterosexual though.

I agree with Fluffy; that must be what is an unbearable strain on you. You have my admiration, and my esteem.

Me ? I was heterosexual; I now am "devoid of any need for sexual activity" (heck that was difficult to word!) ,...I was going to use asexual, but I still have those revolting 'bits' with which I was born.

Mentally, I am full of idiotically absurd romance; I love everyone (though I am more drawn to women). I can't explain it.:eek:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Bi-sexual.

I'd had two relationships with women in my past, one of them where I was deeply in love with her. But that was the only female love that I have experienced in a long-term relationship.

I'm more attracted to men, and I only want to be involved with my husband, but I still occasionally find myself eyeing other women. The hubbie catches me every time. ;)

Peace,
Mystic