• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite thing to eat for Christmas!

Hacker

I prefer Turkey, mash potatoes, vegetables and pumpkin pie, that's my ultimate!:p

OH and a few glasses of wine, and have succeeded thus far!:angel2:

W

Withdrawnmist

My real answer to this will be found in the Eros forum which I answered yesterday!!!!

..but ..me has to say..me does like the traditional fayre, Turkey, stuffing, roast potatoes, veggies etc etc....

..for dessert ?...hmm...me am not really a dessert person but I do like Cheese cake or apple pie with custard (NO cinnamon !!..yuk !..)

lizskid

BANNED
NEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Behave yourself.
On Christmas, I would love pork roast....rarely get it or fix it, but that would be my choice!!!!

Hacker

Withdrawnmist said:
My real answer to this will be found in the Eros forum which I answered yesterday!!!!

..but ..me has to say..me does like the traditional fayre, Turkey, stuffing, roast potatoes, veggies etc etc....

..for dessert ?...hmm...me am not really a dessert person but I do like Cheese cake or apple pie with custard (NO cinnamon !!..yuk !..)
LOL bad sheep!:slap:

W

Withdrawnmist

Ooops !!..I would berate myself if I knew I didn't enjoy it so much !! :D

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I have a problem (and my hips testify)...there's not much that I don't like to eat for the holidays.

I'm a sucker for the seasonal goodies like fudge, pumpkin rolls and cookies.

I'm also all about the typical Christmas dinner at my Granny's. Today we had turkey and gravy, Smithfield ham, pork barbecue (Carolina style), green beans, corn, stuffing, cranberry salad, sweet potatoe casserole, baked cinnamon apples, broccoli w/ cheese and dinner rolls.

It's insane. And I'm starting Weight Watchers tomorrow. :)

Hacker

dawny0826 said:
I have a problem (and my hips testify)...there's not much that I don't like to eat for the holidays.

I'm a sucker for the seasonal goodies like fudge, pumpkin rolls and cookies.

I'm also all about the typical Christmas dinner at my Granny's. Today we had turkey and gravy, Smithfield ham, pork barbecue (Carolina style), green beans, corn, stuffing, cranberry salad, sweet potatoe casserole, baked cinnamon apples, broccoli w/ cheese and dinner rolls.

It's insane. And I'm starting Weight Watchers tomorrow. :)
Dawny, did I ever tell you how cool you are?:)
I remember gaining 40 pounds in addition to my pre pregnancy weight and religioulsy followed the Slim Fast diet and lost 40lbs in 4 months, and I swear to Gawd. And the funny thing was is that I didn't even plan on getting pregnant and apparently I did, but right before I got pregnant I bought ALL of these cute summer clothes.:( :p

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
tlcmel said:
Dawny, did I ever tell you how cool you are?:)
I remember gaining 40 pounds in addition to my pre pregnancy weight and religioulsy followed the Slim Fast diet and lost 40lbs in 4 months, and I swear to Gawd. And the funny thing was is that I didn't even plan on getting pregnant and apparently I did, but right before I got pregnant I bought ALL of these cute summer clothes.

Awww, poor thing. :hug:

In truth, I didn't have that impressive of a pre-pregnancy shape to get back to. But, I've gained all but 9.9 pounds of the 22 that I lost over the summer.

I just signed up for weight watchers about five minutes ago. I start tomorrow morning. But I'm literally sitting here now, enjoying my Christmas Ferrero Rocher because four pieces of these lovely yummies contain 17 grams of fat. So, I'm enjoying my last day of freedom to truly eat as my heart desires.

I've got a bridesmaids dress to get into in June. It's my sister's wedding and I'm not only in it but I'm singing...so...I've got a lot of work to do in a couple of months.

I so wish I could do the Slim Fast plan. It makes me ravenous. :eat: