• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite cryptid!?

Sonic247

Tell me: Is it Nessie? Is the stupendous Yeti. The Agogos. The interesting thing about this topic is some cryptids have been confirmed (like Komodo dragons). Include a picture! Well your not obligated, but it makes it more interesting.

Gloone

Carnivorous plants are probably my favorite. While there may not be any that are big enough to eat human beings there are a few that do a good job with keeping insects at bay.

I think this was from the movie the little shop of horrors but I could be wrong.
little-shop-of-horrors-feature.jpg

Anything that involves meat eating plants is awesome in my book. I would like to see how my mothers pets would react to one if there was one outside somewhere.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
What is your favorite cryptid!?

a cryptid (from the Greek "κρύπτω" (krypto) meaning "hide") is a creature or plant whose existence has been suggested but is unrecognized by scientific consensus and often regarded as highly unlikely.
Source
I have to go with God.