• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite Beatles song (see poll)!

What is your favorite Beatles song?

• Yesterday

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Help!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am the Walrus

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • The Long and Winding Road

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Hey Jude

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Here Comes the Sun

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Blackbird

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Lady Madonna

• Eleanor Rigby

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Glass Onion

• Paperback Writer

• Yellow Submarine

• When I'm 64

• A Different Beatles song (post it)

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • I'm not a fan of the Beatles in any way, shape or form!

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I wanted to make it easy stuck to the list. If I tried to pick a favorite song out of their entire repertoire, I could never do it.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
athanasius said:
I suppose there are few here with appreciation for pre hippi Rock n Roll, you know from the 50's and early 60's. Oh well, I am one of them. The earlier beetles are definately the best. You don't have to get stoned or take an art appreciation class to try to figure out what they mean. I can only imagine some hippie smoking a dooby and saying "Ohhh Mannnnn, cooooool, I am the Walrus is soooo deep, they just don't get it!!" Vietnam is over Hippies, get over it. Get off drugs, and take a bath. Oh Yeah and eat NON-organic food! LOL!!!!

Seroiusly though this generations music is far worse than hippie music!

"Let it be" dudes!
Mate, do us all a favour and get over yourself! :rolleyes:

*edited to add* This may come as a complete shock to you (and I do hope you're sitting down for this), but some people are actually capable of appreciating more than one genre of music, and thus can appreciate both 'eras' of Beatles music. :eek: Totally crazy concept, I know...I hope you're not scarred by the revelation.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Aghh!! :bonk: I can't even pick one favourite from each album (I tried, but my list just got ridiculous). So I'm going with the song that's stuck in my head right now - Something. :) George wrote some very underrated songs.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Ulver said:
:D

Frubals to ya!

It's not always the greatest with neighbors and speakers. Currenlty as I speak, the ones below me don't care a flying bag of @#*(%($ that they are making noise. It's so loud I can understand what the singer is singing about at times. It vibrates my feet. GRARG.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Yeah, my ex-flatmates live above some other poor S.O.B... they keep their wharfdale speakers on the floor, and listen to thrashmetal at reasonable volumes until 3 or 4 in the morning most nights :D

The people you meet ay ;)

Bishka

Veteran Member
ChrisP said:
Yeah, my ex-flatmates live above some other poor S.O.B... they keep their wharfdale speakers on the floor, and listen to thrashmetal at reasonable volumes until 3 or 4 in the morning most nights :D

The people you meet ay ;)

It ****** me off, because when we moved in, I knocked on the door and asked them to turn it down and they said it wasn't them. They must be deaf SOB's or something! :p

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Hehehe... either that or they just don't give a... Welcome to the new geocentric world of me-me-me ;) Bring a friend... and a gun. One for your friend too... they'll need it.

W

Withdrawnmist

Me voted Hey jude,

but me also likes 'A day in The Life' and 'LSD;

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
I could never pick just one so here's the short list.

And Your bird Can Sing
Obla de obla da
I Got a Feeling
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey
Mother Nature's Son

DrWurm

Stupid question really. As a Beatles fan I can only say ones i really REALLY like.

Good Morning, Good Morning
It's all too much
A day in the life
Across the universe
The long and winding road (naked version)
Good day sunshine
I'll follow the sun
Something
Fixing a hole
She's leaving home
Getting Better
Strawberry Fields Forever
Rocky Raccoon
I'm only sleeping
I'm so tired
You never give me your money

the list goes on........