• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is wrong with Trump?

godnotgod

Thou art That
They listen to the words trump says, pretty simple. Same criteria people used for Bush.

Americans want to be told a good bedtime story, and believe in Santa Claus and Jesus and a good charlatan/carnie-barker who comes along and promises them the sky.....every single time.

All aboard The Good Ship Lollipop!

Last edited:

gnomon

Bill Clinton did it. Didn't slow down the libs a bit though.

I finally watched a video of the protest from this prior weekend. All I could think about is that the notion of a culturally popular male with power having such ease to grope or even have sex with a female........is common knowledge for the last century.

I also thought about a prospective Governor and President hounded by accusations of forcible rape and was actually found to have had sexual relations with an intern. He gets tens of thousands of dollars for simply speaking these days. He also had a wife who completely ignored his dalliances for her own political gain. Though admittedly he was never convicted. Impeached but not convicted. Still making a killing on the speaking tour.

Go figure the stupidity of your fellow electorate.

Millions of people going to protest over someone stating the absolute obvious of powerful people being able to grab a hoo-ha while someone actually accused of rape and we know used his position of power to have sexual relations with a young woman.........receiving so much money for simply speaking bull****...........

Never mind it was his wife who ignored his womanizing to further her own political agenda and attempted to call out someone else for such a thing with nothing more than a recording more than ten years old stating what we all knew?

That's the stupidity of this electorate.

I'm not fooled by anyone stating well now is the time........go eff yourself if you actually believe that is what the movement was about. It wasn't.

Though I must admit in those videos I saw many people wanting to bring attention to more important issues such as the possible defunding of Planned Parenthood and the recent bills introduced by bloodsucking useless Republicans in terms of abortion. But they were dominated by idiots dressed up in stupid protest garb and idiots who couldn't answer simple questions.

I doubt they voted anyway. Can't be concerned to visit a booth for a few minutes but travel across the nation in a stupid outfit to spout their ignorance.

As far as the OP.......Trump is not an idiot. If he was he would have been bankrupt a long time ago.

This is not a time to be given into old bull**** tactics. Pay attention to your local representatives. Vote in the offseason. Don't pay attention to the chicken littles popping up now that they sat at home and are suddenly upset because they don't know what is going on.

This President is not a fool. His appointees are not fools either. Pay attention.

The first thing on the platter isn't health care but Planned Parenthood and trade deals. He already ended one trade deal in regards to the Trans Pacific Trade Pact. Pissing off members of both parties as well as companies such as Wal-Mart and Nike. Will this bring more jobs to the U.S., full time jobs, or just weaken us in the world market? Will this reign in large corporations from employing cheap labor overseas? That's important right now. That is what matters as compared to putting something on your head and carrying a sign. Pay attention. To your local rep's and your federal rep's. Don't put a stupid hat on your head.

I apologize for the rant but I'm tired of the needless garbage going on right now.

Good night.

godnotgod

Thou art That
Millions of people going to protest over someone stating the absolute obvious of powerful people being able to grab a hoo-ha while someone actually accused of rape and we know used his position of power to have sexual relations with a young woman.........

Accused of rape, but never convicted, so we don't really know. His indiscretion on White House property was distasteful, to be sure, but mutual. ML was fixated by the idea of having sex with THE PRESIDENT. I have no objection to his having sex with an intern, but he really should have taken it offshore somewhere discreet. Other Presidents apparently have had affairs, some on WH property as well, as I understand it. But sexual indiscretion is not the same as being a sexual predator, as Trump even bragged about it, so as to appear macho in the eyes of his peers*. Trump's attitude toward women is disrespectful bordering on abusive; domineering for sure. He is a chauvinist, thinking he can manipulate women solely for his pleasure, and to feed his ego But the bottom line here is the issue of fitness for the office of the Presidency, and Trump, in this one area, is certainly unfilt. Let's not even go to the other areas where he also is unfit.

Hilary stuck with her man not for her own career, but for the good of the country.

*an action most likely a way of showing off to his peers that he is more privileged than they, and therefore, superior.