• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the role of the Spirit of God (The Holy Spirit) in Trinitarianism?

Muffled

Jesus in me
to all,
people, people, people, the Lord Jesus is the HOLY SPIRIT the "ONLY" person who is called God. and in the ECHAD of First/title Father, and Last/Son this is the ONE "PERSON" JESUS the only TRUE and LIVING GOD. no separate and distinct person, no role playing, or any of that nonsense.

101G suggest all need to re-read their bibles ... "WITH" the Holy Spirit, our TEACHER.

101G.
By saying no role playing are you saying that God is chaotic?

Muffled

Jesus in me
He is our Counselor, Teacher, Helper and the one that exalts Jesus and confirms the Word with manifested power - among other things. He is also the Spirit of God that is joined to our spirit. He is also known as Christ's Spirit.
I believe the term "joined to" is incorrect. His Spirit accompanies our spirit.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
I believe the term "joined to" is incorrect. His Spirit accompanies our spirit.
Either way the point is that the Spirit of God is in union / joined / agree with our spirit - that it is not the property of us but ‘beside’ / ‘alongside’ / we perform as it performs.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Either way the point is that the Spirit of God is in union / joined / agree with our spirit - that it is not the property of us but ‘beside’ / ‘alongside’ / we perform as it performs.
I believe the Qua'ran is correct. God doesn't have partners. We are not in league with Him; He is Master over us.