• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the Religion of ...

Syrokal

Bouncy Dasa
Freemason belieive in ''the High Architecte of the Universe''
If you reach the level of 34th degree you can contact with this God but according to my research this God is the Satan see the video below taken in the first (maybe the last) time in the world
Freemason sacrifice a Goat and drink its blood in their temple.
It's the "Grand Architect of the Universe" actually and that title is just a pretty term for "God", it comes from two facets

1)Freemasonry evolved into it's philosophical and speculative form from practical Masonry, this is why it maintains all the symbols such as the square, compass, hammer and other practical Masonic tools it simply evolved and added spiritual and moral aspects to it,2) therefore terming God an "Architect" is very apt, especially since most religions(and any member who joins must) belive that God is a designer and creator.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
Ordo Templi Orientis? Even they don't meet the criteria of a goat sacrificing, blood drinking, devil worshiping cult.

True, but Aleister Crowley was most likely a Satanist (not necessarily a devil worshipper though). And many saw the OTO as practicing Satanism (which is partially because it is highly misunderstood).

So still off the mark of blood drinking and the like, but I think the OTO would probably be the closest (even though quite a distance away as well).

I have also heard of various groups claiming to be Satanic and Freemason, but when I have looked into them, they appear to be very small, local groups, of teens or young adults who think a little too much of themselves.

ankarali

When you are choosen to be a freemason they say you are free to believe in whatever you want but after you had degrees for exemple after 18th degrees you are slowly driven to the deism and if you reach the last degree (33th) degree you can't find a catholic or muslim freemason.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
When you are choosen to be a freemason they say you are free to believe in whatever you want but after you had degrees for exemple after 18th degrees you are slowly driven to the deism and if you reach the last degree (33th) degree you can't find a catholic or muslim freemason.

When a muslim reaches the 13th degree of Islam they must sacrifice their firstborn to the lunar deity.