• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Islam and Muhammad and the Koran is

I am happy being here
And I apologize for all counting my understanding of the English language
Google Translator beautiful, but sometimes to give me a single true your words
I wish happiness for all :)

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I am happy being here
And I apologize for all counting my understanding of the English language
Google Translator beautiful, but sometimes to give me a single true your words
I wish happiness for all :)

I know your level of English is down to the translator but we have rules here that say :

8. Proselytizing
The forums were set up for the purpose of sharing and understanding other religions and faiths, by discussion and debate. It is not to be used for converting others to your own faith. Or to place links or copy material from elsewhere, intended for this purpose. Such posts will be edited or removed and subject to moderation

I think ifyou put that in the translator you should be able to understand,welcome to the RF by the way

Well, I am assuredly an atheist but I can appreciate beauty when I see and hear it.

I have a lot of Muslim friends here on RF -- if you haven't met them yet I'm sure you will before long. I look forward to counting you amongst my Muslim friends, too :)

I'd just like to say, I just finished reading the Quran and clearly if you think you have muslim friends, you are mistaken. Or they are not true to their belief. Muslims are not to befriend infidels at all.

Midnight Pete

I'd just like to say, I just finished reading the Quran and clearly if you think you have muslim friends, you are mistaken. Or they are not true to their belief. Muslims are not to befriend infidels at all.

North American Muslims have naturalized and assimilated into Western culture, so maybe you're thinking of Middle Eastern Muslims.

North American Muslims have naturalized and assimilated into Western culture, so maybe you're thinking of Middle Eastern Muslims.

no, read their book....no friends with the infidel.

I'm just an idiot but I read it and that's what it plainly says.

Being assimilated, taking part in, naturalizing, whatever is not the same as befriending.
no good will come to him who befriend the infidel. The infidel wants only that you become and infidel with him.

I know your level of English is down to the translator but we have rules here that say :

8. Proselytizing
The forums were set up for the purpose of sharing and understanding other religions and faiths, by discussion and debate. It is not to be used for converting others to your own faith. Or to place links or copy material from elsewhere, intended for this purpose. Such posts will be edited or removed and subject to moderation

I think ifyou put that in the translator you should be able to understand,welcome to the RF by the way

Now I understand what you are saying I made a mistake in Download this topic here
The presence of other sites in this forum
I apologize to everyone I did not understand the laws of Forum
Thank you for your alert
You have the right to edit or delete a topic
Thank you, and I repeat and I repeat my apologies to all

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

funny. we can't be friends with non-Muslims but we can marry them? Christians and Jews (because they are People of the Book) are permissible for marriage; we can marry them, but i guess we have to hate them too. ;

looks like you didn't read it very well.

Midnight Pete

no, read their book....no friends with the infidel.

I'm just an idiot but I read it and that's what it plainly says.

Being assimilated, taking part in, naturalizing, whatever is not the same as befriending.
no good will come to him who befriend the infidel. The infidel wants only that you become and infidel with him.

Hmmmm.

If that's true, there's a new RFer called talal hail who seems very friendly. Maybe he doesn't realize we're mostly kaffirs here at RF.

Should treat atheists and Jews and Christians and all religions charity
And invite them to Islam, the word ba-Tayeb
Prophet lived Ba proximity of Jewish
You are my brother and me close to you are a Muslim and I am pleased to find
Muslim brothers everywhere :)

Sahar

Talal, google translator doesn't seem like a proper tool for good communication.
عليك أن تتمكن من اللغة الإنجليزية لتتواصل بشكل جيد على هذا المنتدى.

Talal, google translator doesn't seem like a proper tool for good communication.
عليك أن تتمكن من اللغة الإنجليزية لتتواصل بشكل جيد على هذا المنتدى.

True what you say, :yes:
But the SA trying to learn English Language
I hope to God that makes me an advocate of Islam
Thank you :D

Bowman

I apologize you did not understand what you want I do not speak English do I translate
Words in Google
But Google probably are not given the correct translation
If you're wondering about the time of the presence of the Holy Quran The answer is that the Qur'an descended in the time of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
God promised the Muslims in the Holy Quran is still preserved the Quran from corruption
If this is Alec can find the answer in the site or questioned Muslims near you because I do not speak English

Why post links to English websites if you don't understand what is posted there...?

You can do better...

Eisenstein

True what you say, :yes:
But the SA trying to learn English Language
I hope to God that makes me an advocate of Islam
Thank you :D
A little suggestion: using google translator to communicate is really impractical and awkward. The time you've spent in this thread with all the difficulties could have been put to better use in learning English. So why don't you embark on a linguistic endeavour and then return later to your religious advocacy and the business of converting us? The verses in the video of the OP are about death. Emotion and the fear of death might have worked for converting well back in Muhammad's time, but they are hopeless in today's world. :)

Midnight Pete

A little suggestion: using google translator to communicate is really impractical and awkward. The time you've spent in this thread with all the difficulties could have been put to better use in learning English. So why don't you embark on a linguistic endeavour and then return later to your religious advocacy and the business of converting us? The verses in the video of the OP are about death. Emotion and the fear of death might have worked for converting well back in Muhammad's time, but they are hopeless in today's world. :)

That is not true. Not at all.