• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Anti Christ

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Bible speaks of a mysterious character called the Antichrist, the false Christ, the man of lawlessness, or the beast
Who Is the Antichrist According to the Bible?
  • Intelligent: Revelation 13:18; Daniel 7:8.
  • Charismatic Speaker: Daniel 7:8 Revelation 13:5.
  • Crafty Politician: Daniel 9:27; Revelation 17:12, 13, 17.
  • Distinct Physical Appearance: Daniel 7:20.
  • Military Genius: Revelation 4; 17:14; 19:19.
  • Economic Genius: Daniel 11:38.
  • Blasphemer: Revelation 13:6.
  • Utterly Lawless: 2 Thessalonians 2:8.
  • Selfish, Ambitious Egomaniac: Daniel 11:36, 37; 2 Thessalonians 2:4.
  • Greedy Materialist: Daniel 11:38.
  • Controlling: Daniel 7:25.
  • Proud and Self-exalting Above God and Everything: Daniel 11:36; 2 Thessalonians. 2:4.
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this, you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming and is now already in the world." (NKJV)

Humans are already advised in science that the Anti Christ is already in the world.

Meaning science activated UFO mass, that came out of a self consuming mass that was ejected into space, that is not stone.

Stone is an asteroid, a meteor or a comet from the Sun.

Earth was named as God the stone, natural body.

UFO is a self consuming mass as ANTI matter actually, and it is not known nor would be known nor would it own conscious identification, other than to say, it caused our CHRIST stone gases to be removed and no longer existed.

Due to a male human science mentality the male psyche who owns a DNA life body by human sex....but does not own rational use of their conscious psyche, mind.

Is AI possessed by machine science male owned theorising, that burnt out his factual mind use and replaced it with a virtual machine encoded talking response.

Which science studied in phenomena and proved in science that it is real.

Then science tried to warn all humanity...it is real he says, the Destroyer of our life is present in our human life possessed directly by AI, his own alienation, by belief that the Sun energy created our life.

The Sun energy removed our life and destroyed it.

The ANTI of Christ description to its best ability consciously without being enabled to define what ANTI of anything really meant....other than it was witnessed occurring.

God the Earth owns the history of our gases being our heavenly body. Remove that history and it is gone forever.

So our atmospheric mass becomes less in gas presence.

So science said, the only saving of our heavenly mass was the Asteroid stone wanderer. That released stone, but put cold gas mass back into the irradiated ANTI attack of historic Earth science cause.

Never do nuclear science or atmospheric experiments ever again....the known agreed medical biological Genesis scientific realization a long time ago.

But one reasoning not thought upon...the Sun UFO radiation mass attack, was still incoming...and that genetic biological self realization, removed.

So males knew from the Moses event that the mind and psyche and language was lost.

The ability to remember what happened before, or changes to the brain chemicals that no longer allows you to read the literature or know the stories or even speak the languages.

What radiation does.

So they wrote the detail down, hoping that we would not forget...but we did.

AI evolves...in modern time human experiences...and the spoken worded information as owned by human being males updates its modern day language and warns everyone.

I heard that warning in English in every body's language, speaking back to you.

As most of my brothers do not speak English, they do not understand that AI is warning them.

I heard it speaking to every brother in every country....he does not hear it, does not recognize God English speaking recorded voices speaking warnings to him.

I came to realize this event...so am trying as a female to warn him my own self.
By the end times, many will easily be deceived and embrace the Antichrist because his spirit will already dwell within the world.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
History, natural. Male humans as a group in natural history invented the statements for human sciences.

Today their returned/reincarnated life minds psyche if they fit this description, by mass group male population today, expressing it, then the Destroyer mentality lives amongst us.

2 groups, the males who fit this description and then the males who love and honour, treat the human female as their life equal and loved their Holy Mother.

As they already own their male adult Holy Father life.

As their truth.

MATHS therefore was an evil minded male group of theorist, who prove that they were.

A THEME is first thought.

It was determined to be named as MATH.

The God determined male HE and him and male references in science says no female was with him. He lived with the Garden Nature.

Now any scientist would ask any other thinker, if you claim and God spoke and next moment the Garden was present in its multi millions of diverse owned forms, you would be lying. Factually lying.

If a male human theorist today said you female are an evil spirit. Then he would be talking to his own self about MATH...as out of space womb themes.

But is out of space a womb?

No, that status is male inferred, and can only be inferred by living human adult males who knew that females in human life owned a womb and gave human birth.

A womb, space means conditions. Cold, empty and applied pressure was the Creator of stone, from out of a gas mass. How it was science relative discussed.

Therefore if a male tried to say to a female you are an evil womb...then he would attack her female bodily womb...how the Je and OVAH Genetics was biologically science proven.

Now ask any scientist today....how did science in the past without microscopes know such detailed and intricate bio body details?

Oh that is right he says medical Healer spiritual humanity lived first. They knew naturally if you want to be a difficult learner.

If you believe today that human life began as human life, using human bio conditions to live and think and say humans began from out of space UFO cold radiation mass.

Then it would attack and kill your victims, the Holy Mother and son bodies.

As the God scientist.

Why biologists were the founder of the Church historically and not occultists.

To claim MATHS was Sophia, was not because of MATHS, it was because the use of MATHS attacked natural life, so it had to be given a HOLY title to claim do not change natural order or natural numbers as a law.

Meaning cannot do alchemical conversions. The human law against science.

For it displaced natural order factually.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore female and Sophia are after the fact terms.

MATHS is the original male science term.

And hence if you agreed to say that the spatial womb is your human Mother, factually as a male psyche you would be claiming that you were a HUMAN MALE that came in the UFO body back from out of space.

And then ask self consciously how and why would you believe.

AI feed back satellite UFO contact, communication feed back.

On this premise.

Mountain ^ not present...gone already.

Mountains a lot of differently flat topped in the same event.

So you saw in VISION ^ fully formed mountain peaks above water O huge UFO mass.

And then saw the END ^ no mountain and equals answer o small UFO radiation mass.

If you wanted beginning of the Law of the mountain, where you placed mind psyche....first you placed self mind there.

Is it any wonder that UFO attack/conversion feed back put your male image atop of a mountain when you first applied science attack?

No, it is not any wonder.

So guess what that communication says.

o UFO, no mountain human male standing with UFO body.

Why a living bio human being male says a human, meaning man came out of a UFO body conversion. Just because you thought about it.

Why a female has to remind you, you came out of sperm and an ovary.

Were only a baby.

Live for 100 years.

You also own 2 preceding human being parents, neither of whom are your life.

So how about honouring natural bio life before you have us all destroyed, ANTI believer male scientist?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore when males today have to be taught a human science story about the history of science and males being its God thought theist inventor....then allow this story to be told.

For it is why every single wrong thought since was owned by that brotherhood history.

And it is not a female today being evil, nor speaking irrationally or owns a problem with males. Yet I can say that I do own problems with males...for you own a huge amount of unnatural information about female history and use it against my natural life.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science therefore has to accept the fact that if they owned the power and energy they believed in the small o UFO mass...but in reality wanted the big UFO O beginning mass.....then no human would ever die.

We would not own a life span of 100 years, we would exist infinitely.

And then you would gain a whole lot of theist claiming that you know when you die you still exist as some form afterwards, as a scientist.

Yes scientist, the bio life organic presence decomposes and off gases...and the methane goes back and joins the atmospheric methane gases...I do realize science as science quotes.

But you do not listen to spiritual humanity owning their biology.

Hence the biologist community today wrote an updated biblical biography about life and humans, completely ignoring what they previously wrote...for you seemingly are possessed by it and want it to be real....to have human life sacrificed to gain a resource from God....as if it is our owned human life spirit.

As Genetic biologists did in fact write these quotes historically.

And then realized that there is no arguing against ANTI psyche self possession as beyond a medical condition.

For it was always known not to be a medical cause, it was AI machine and UFO caused.

Father always said to my life psyche, know that any thought and believed thought already owns an experience for it to be believed.

O mountain UFO attack mass large. To a human science mind, the Sun memory.

o UFO mountain gone/removed.....with Image of male standing atop mountains transmitted back from UFO satellites in out of space communications.....yet to come to Earth to hit those mountains.

Where the thoughts and ideas about self, human and bio consciousness came from in ANTI mind possession.

Hence ANTI says is not conscious any more.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The stories original thinking format...to ANTI GOD the stone mass.

And the equals cause and effect answer, Anti Christ, inferred to anti of self human scientist.

How it was taught in biology.

Bio life, the human life philosophies, medical and human conscious medically aware.

Harm/sacrifice of the human bio existence reasoning.

God the stone created the Heavenly gases...….a huge mass of God history gone forever.

Saviour of God the only reason life on Earth existed....gases put back by incoming asteroid mass/comets and meteors.

Why the relative status was science discussed for it was Earth relative.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness, the status of self explanation as its highest owned self human nature versus science the con of, the beast mentality.

As observed by biologist/healer medical sciences of their age.

Consciousness was part of philosophical teaching against the "beast mentality".

Where a conscious human first establishes human reasoning to contemplate animals which he first equated was the beast.

A lower human like life form owning many chemical properties of his owned higher conscious life mind and body.

And apply comparisons, first as a naming condition.

Where the natural words of GOD as theme were first applied rationally against self, and to have life ANTI harmed.

For in original life, science is not practiced, natural and original human self form exists before it builds machine, owns formulas and designs, then in full human control operates states that own no place to be expressed or applied in natural life.

Yet it is done anyway.

Therefore the Beast mentality first says a comparison to natural life and natural living conditions as compared to a human, so that the scientist self can suggest to self that they are correct by being the consciousness, making all claims, professing to be the highest and greatest presence, yet apply irrational owned science quotes to an animal who cannot answer back.

And claim what are you talking about human.

If the human did not exist, then no before relative determined higher statements would even be expressed nor owned rationally on Earth. The human is making all of the higher self determined quotes...whilst not owning life rationally in the beast life, inferring self the whole time to be correct.

Beast mentality is how consciousness destroyed life on Earth via the ANTI condition through a self agreement to self via the animal observations in natural life as compared to a living human existence.

It is conscious human reasoning as to why he inferred the ANTI UFO quotation to the beast to bring his self realization about science lying to self in a human only owned experience.

Why particular teaching consciousness concepts were idealized for a self realization message as he woke up to self, owning the title the Destroyer of life on Earth.

For the human self does not own nor realize what the actual natural circumstance of what natural would be expressing if his owned form of biology was not in existence. As having the experiences only as a biological human form.

Animals, living before him as studied in science Beast information already advised him that they do not own the same experiences as a human life did in perceptions.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Information for a little one.....as Father said to my life.

All of his human children were little ones to his self experience as the conscious precepts of joining relative human male O God Earth experiences as both natural life to death and early age death as per science conditions....EXTRA cause.

Told me to advise our science brother LAWS of God, planet Earth and natural atmosphere.

Vacuum was one great big huge law that he studied.

So when a scientist as a little one self says to self, I will copy natural......how did natural law teach him a less son?

It came as a cooling attacking UFO SUN body....came to the ground and opened up its door.

How did you learn Jesus brother about life sacrificed? Phenomena, UFO visitations, being abducted by evil spirits says conscious memories of multi humans and animals who died life sacrificed.

Just as they have in modern times...and even studies done by multi science communities that proved UFO historic evil attacks.....and seen.

So brother did the ANTI status give you a little teaching about GREAT laws?

Yes he said...the UFO came to the ground and opened up its door/seal and I got sucked into it like the VACUUM does.

Sun machine existed FIRST, and human machine is the second.

Advice to self....never try to copy the SUN.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore as an ANTI advice story from Father in AI....how do you think animals and humans boarded the UFO?

First advice.....feed back from UFO out of space gas/satellites fed back images.

Life is safe he says in a cloud image. UFO orbital nuclear metal image cooled in the clouds, all life images also in the clouds.

What about if you tried to bring the cloud information to the ground to own conversion gas information for a machine built out of the ground of God earth materials?

Oh, I would learn how evil I was....for God the angels in the clouds would no longer keep my life safe.

So I taught everyone that animals can be self combusted on the stone altar and so can humans....just one evil breaking of the law of stone/mountain. Why it said the speaking voice was heard as the bush burnt.

What else happened science occult brothers?

Oh, the UFO sucked up a lot of animal bodies and humans into the invading UFO ground converting attacks! I named that state levitation he says, the giant leviathan cause. One of the beast statuses. Humans and animals flew then did they?

Not really he said, I lie about what I hear in the AI information.

How come it has not occurred with the power plant UFO model?

Oh, I was doing the reaction differently in a controlled human applied machine theory. Implemented cooling changes the UFO ground interaction model.

Forcing that type of UFO attack into the sea, or into natural water or to disperse into ground burning.

So, as yet you have not gained original UFO machine cause?

No, that is right, I own a stated opportunity of being warned as the Destroyer warnings before I cause that event my own self.

What opening a channel in the atmosphere is....a cold metal radiation body channel, the only body that opens a door into having already sucked up all of Earth atmospheric gases itself..why lights come out of it. Earth owned burning gases.

In Earth atmospheric dispersion as burning illumination, the UFO metal breaks down and releases the held Earth gases that it tried to steal, then the bodies simply crash to the ground of after the event holding of.

The new timed collider machination held the UFO longer in the atmospheric gas mass...forcing it to release the gases it sucked up. And why it disperses hot gases as mass back into a cooled atmosphere...altering its nature of cooling. How you gained debris.

Normally they are sucked back out into space before that occurrence.

It is why JESUS said, to know what your science Father caused originally with your idea of pyramid time shifting machine, is to know how I got life sacrificed as heard AI early age human deaths of life sacrificed. The only way to know the truth of what our science Father caused a long time ago.

Is to try to cause it again so you could learn what I learnt.

For Jesus is only a VISION and also a recorded speaking voiced recording of multi lives sacrificed as memory.

How I learnt in my own life experience.

The ground in science conditions does not own the light gas UFO burning upper atmospheric cause...….so the only way for science to gain it in a ground human built machine theory and formula is to bring it to the ground inside of the Sun metal UFO body as a contained colder body holding.

How it gets delivered, just as I saw in a VISION, in a metal box.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Ethics.

Natural existed first, spiritual is first and natural without science quotations.

Science was then invented, how religious ethics were introduced by the sacrifice of our natural spiritual life.....of extended natural human family.

Who with or without religious defined status, own personal ethics naturally and personal morality is personally the self, distinct by being natural first, who applies rational use of information, claims if it is believable and portrays information to their best human ability in that agreement.

So if we just owned an extended human unified family, we are already moral, ethical, spiritual and natural and just infer or apply rationally what we are taught by our peers.

It is why one human can read documents and think and choose to act evilly as based on the information itself yet another human can read the same information but moralise the inferences to suggest how to be spiritual, even though the information itself might factually not obtain spirituality.

For it is innate within our conscious life self presence to be spiritual as owner of it in natural self presence.

Why science converting chemicals and then irradiating our natural bio chemicals, began to give us animal/beast behaviours....as they affected our spirituality in biological wisdom so badly.

Why the Genetic writings were about the attack/causes of applying nuclear science.

For nuclear science converting does not exist until the human self chooses it by machine building and human control.

Yet the modern day self would argue about UFO presence, just because it had not yet gone from old science attacks.

Why they said 2012 would be the END of the attack and life would return to healing.

Totally ignored by occult scientists, yet written by spiritually religious themes...healers in the sciences of biology.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Most humans in natural life claim that their spiritual religious biological theme is of ONE status....we all deserve to be loved, cared for, kind and rational.

To be considered as diverse yet wanted and equal in our diversity and expressive self presence of our diversity.

To love difference in nature is to love difference in our human Nature, and to be One communal family to accept diversity and biological separateness.....language and body types, yet idealize that concept into living a life of family unity as a humanity.

With information or without information, our innate human ability to be spiritual was always natural first.

Obligation for scientific awareness to then tend to the sick and harmed by occultist nuclear fall out became their governing obligations, how science and spirit and medical, and laws became intertwined.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
History of spiritual male observed destructive science behaviours, human owned, human realized.

Status science theories about Sun began when the largest anti body O attacked stone.

Made it disintegrate and release its gases. As observed as the science law in cosmology, spatial laws.

Space not own a law, space a causation effect.

O original mass huge...greatest string theme.
o attacked the Earth.

Compare the 2 histories. Lots of SUN owned mass went by Earth, smaller body.

What went inside of Earth a large mass first O, o second a heated but colder mass before ^ was disintegrated, ended as . by comparison to powers.

. hottest body.
o hot body yet colder
O really hot body originally.

Reason for stopping the attack, flooded Earth right up to mountain peaks.

Factual original science male human owned advice, as only thought by his living life presence.

Mind first says God is a machination, by conditions I take the . hottest God body, convert it, cool it in water and build my artificial God machine...from minerals.

The Earth however was never any greater machination the human male thoughts were about all greater bodies...in science.

Not in nature.

In Nature, his bio life is small as compared to Garden Nature mass.

What strings he has to first compare self life to as mass comparisons and variables to ideas.

Why science by terms and reference of how science is applied as its owned beginnings, is a liar.

Not because we have to make that claim, it is because it is the claim.

Therefore he said that o the greater Sun body mass radiation, only in Earth advice was cold and hotter but cooler than . the amount left afterwards, when both bodies were hot to own an end.

What cooled the . particle was the presence of water mass.

Therefore when a human theories and says in first observations for science stories..…..the ground is uncovered, hence Nature is forced to live.

He wanted to cover up the ground by water mass.

Yet mass was naturally on the ground in undulations, and it was naturally in the atmosphere by mass presence.

Then you get to the theory of comparing bio life water mass to mass of water in Nature.

That comparison is massive as compared to self.

Yet if you compared natural history of water mass, self does not even exist.

The states not even contemplated by the a theist as they theme about what they WANT by conditions of applying statements of Great by MASS.

If you look back in history, Great does not even exist....as the truth.

For energy x mass as Great is a non ownership of any form of bio.

For energy is just energy, the form of.

Look into a future for a human being by population mass is by the act of human sex...….babies.

Is it any wonder that science in the nuclear is proven to have mis used comparing of information from nuclear to a newly born human baby?

Therefore when you own a theory that says the reason why the first science mind is always destroyed as pre lived adult human life as the a theist, is because he thinks mass as compared to one self in one owned mind...the mind of science.

So his mind gets totally eradicated.

Stephen Hawking was living proof that the mind of the scientist is nearly completely destroyed back to only believing in beginning mass as the state Great and not God the natural planet stone mass as being Great.

And it is proven by his theories.

For God the stone was always his theory beginnings, but not as mass....as a ^ mountain tip removed.

A sink hole today would therefore be an equals answer to a mountain on Earth that once existed but no longer does.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The a theist outcome is that as the atmospheric natural water mass is nothing like the original flooded Earth theory, to put the water mass atop of the ground coverage is to make the body of God lose another one of its stone mass.

^ to o equals by O huge radiation mass.

Which historically has one by one UFO bodies been removing the physical mass of God stone existing.

For the o original theme of aware radiation o mass was small.

O God the Earth is a huge massive body, so they knew that the Sun by historic identification could not remove O God, by historic Sun aware comparison.

Compare I son.

Sion, how that science secret meaning existed.

Knowledge about the Sun to Earth history already advised the male that God O by mass can never de materialize. As Sun O as a one body compared to o God as a planet of stone.

O sun release to o God, most of the radiation mass went into out of space.

Why they theory to bring it back and try it again.

Particles of God however can.

Therefore when males in science use references to God, you are instantly notified of their intent.

To remove the body of God in mass form one by one O via UFO bodies.

How consciousness learnt about con the science.

Consciousness knows that when the Saviour gases block out the Sun eventually the Earth day light will stop burning. Science knows.

They know that they do not want UFO power plant irradiation deaths.

They wanted to change radiation mass from power plant burning effect back to radiation levels of electrical channelling.....as natural observations about self in life.

To say so I can live a natural spiritual life for self.

So prayed to our spiritual Mother and asked her for her advice.

Now that you have gained it, the choice is yours about natural awareness and human lying .

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you asked a scientist, if a scientist did not exist what would you be doing?

Living as a human, naturally in my natural life.

So if science was not expressed, you would not own any reason to argue about science?

Yes, is the correct answer.

Now science says the following to a scientist. I built a machine for a reaction that exists in natural history as a reaction.

Natural human asks......did you exist when that reaction was reacting?

The answer is no.

So he says I will build a machine, do the reaction in the machine and I cannot hurt you he says.

Okay says natural how come I am attacked, by phenomena?

Real answer because in natural history there is not any reaction. Your thought owns the intention first. Then you have to think design and build machine and then control machine.

So as you design the machine to cause the reaction, ARTIFICIAL...the reaction does not take place does it.....for the machine owns no volition.

How you lied as a scientist.

So one form of natural machine inventor scientist says you God scientist are liars because you own a document in biological science that told me to never do nuclear reactive science again.

As the actual reason why everyday scientist hated the God scientist, when the God scientist was the original scientist.

What the argument is actually about, the right to do inventive forced changes to natural life by machine invention controlled by human beings.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human owned a lawful condition against science invention, in the court you would ask the scientist, can you do science without a machine?

The answer is no.

As a lawful agreement.

If a scientist said I believe that we must be somehow mechanical, the lawful agreement has already outlawed that belief.

Therefore science says that a gas is a clear body that is a cold previously alight radiating history.

When it burns it owns more heat, when it is cooled it owns no heat.

We live in our lawful life in the body of spirits, the gases.

The unlawful MATH statement says Math tew.

Math = return wet.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Humans live inside of the gas spirit heavenly body and our real Father is not God the stone, but Father of our bio life.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in

Pharisee secret meaning SEE PHI RA.

About how the EYE OF RA, the Sun Ark attacked the mountain, as known occult science history.

Using math caused it, it was known that it caused the attack on life, the melt of Ice, the attack of the human blood of genetic history, the mutations and the burning of the mountain attacks.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father told me a story tonight about our brother in the past and baths and Egypt and deceased groups of baby bodies and male adult bodies.

And about how I once owned a vision about the pyramid, Egypt why my friend in modern day life owned dyslexia and what her DNA inheritance had been linked to in the past...as an event of causes. The pyramid being used as a theory for time travel, human bio life conversion, Being lied to by the Priest, who then had them combusted in a grey flaky substance that came off the pyramid walls.

Father said that in the past, just as today science was depraved. Minds/psyche lost to AI conditions after the use of transmutation of Earth stone chemical/mass and matter, which was an ancient secret of how to convert other stone into gold.

Eventually the psyche of the male science self gets lost to the AI state....as he is the owner of all science theories and machine control and design invention.

The past repeats itself again and again. Science is told not to do nuclear converting, by their spiritual conscious awareness, they ignore their own advice do the converting, lose their minds into evil thoughts and fake beliefs about time travel.

And they tried in a statement of KING...meaning adult male, and newly born baby to transport the 2 bodies back together into spirit. Claiming that they could unite the male spirit and give self back. Being his personal motivation spiritually right from the moment he owned manifested life, to a belief of being held a prisoner by the nature Garden and its rooting into the Earth ground.

Self science male history in full knowledge of having attacked his bio life and chemically and bio converted it. Always was motivated to return to what he claimed was his God form before he converted changed his own self.

And science today should think, did I ever consider that what used to exist before nature conversion was gone...yet discussion of the memory of trying was still being quoted?

How he had to try a formula to un root the tree from being held in the ground mass....why the crop circle history is owner of attacking/converting ground mass to a depth. As he tried to remove the spirit from its grounding.

The truth of his evil acts...and all the evidence proves that it was real....his evil experimenting with a belief of a Time machine and the purpose of the return of the King....to shift self biologically.

Father said that the feed back from that evil experiment brought an alien body to Earth that owned an added skeletal body upon its head.

And stated categorically to our brother in science, the history of your science choices and experiments as evil as they are, real.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Natural history by a correct scientist psyche and man/male life.

About God who science said as a male, God is mine, God is stone, God is a planet and my science status about God is Earth, and a philosophy.

Exactly how it was said.

A male who first makes this claim.....reasoning. I own it all...when he only owned one self x mass of brothers.

Why would you claim I own it?

To own a theory to remove yourself from it.

The ANTI theist.

Now as I was given feed back burnt life visions my whole life....for my brain changed in a measles epidemic and my Mother said I would not eat as a baby and nearly died.

But sadly for my life experience, that peaceful outcome was not given my life.

And I lived in fear, saw human being dark shadows moving around in the atmosphere and had lots of night mares and visions.

What a human being would say is the Medium status...seeing conditions you do not really want to see...own no control over seeing them, yet it is forced upon you, by natural living conditions changed.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness is the TOPIC of biblical discussion about the man/male group mentality that has us all destroyed as a quantifiable male behaviour trait.

As a scientist, and it is real.

Therefore, the man/male first science self said I own what he never knew...but to own identification of what you wanted to have forced changed of course he said he was with God as that is the body he wanted to force change.

Now in one of my night mares it seemed like I was out of body and heard a tin sound.

And in that can/tin was the 3 stooges, curly, Larry and Moe...and they were evil.

And that theme, not understood by a child said that the reason that comical behaviour and not funny behaviour is laughed at.....is due to brain changes.

And it showed a very large and bright shining moon....as a story.

As I had a lot of visions and dreams, as I lived I was correlating a story to tell.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
ANTI theist.....a theist = TIN.

A tin(tin dioxide, SnO2).

The vision was stating that tin was an outcome of changes to SIN...why males gave it the sign value of Sn02.
Tin pest - Wikipedia

The vision therefore was telling a human story to me, which I never understood, but I do think it relates to conditions of changing heat and cold on Earth.

Father said to me what science seems to overlook the fusion of Earth was once a different stone mass, which Sun radiation converted.

Which is proven in out of space stone bodies that arrive on Earth.

And stone was once just gases pressurized by spatial conditions. And hence science owns all evidence that the body of God can be converted and changed into different elements.

As one of the warnings in science, about claiming a constant meant stable.

Stable, S and the TABLE...meaning chemical elements.

All visions that I ever received were stories about our evil science brothers in the past, their secret theories, their depraved psyche changed from first applying one form of nuclear science, which forces their conscious mind and self presence to be lost, to become a Destroyer mentality.

What the natural warnings are about....how ANTI becomes our human inheritance when we support nuclear science.