• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is a beautiful person?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I would say a beautiful person is a person who is rich in understanding, wisdom, compassion, and mercy...

...A person who can love the poorest of the poor and put up with their faults.

What would you say is a beautiful person?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Courage and fearlessness are beautiful as well, but those aren't the first qualities in my book..

Physical beauty seems to be very short, fragile, and can be permanently destroyed instantly by a fiery car crash or something

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Physical beauty is nice while it lasts though. It can however cause people to covet and cause suffering and frustration when displayed in certain ways and fashions.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I've heard a few people remark of my appearance

but I wonder the transformation.....as I leave this world

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I would say a beautiful person is a person who is rich in understanding, wisdom, compassion, and mercy...

Imo, an intelligent person with a healthy physique, fair skin color and blond hair like me who is of Nordic or Anglo Saxon descent.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Imo, an intelligent person with a healthy physique, fair skin color and blond hair like me who is of Nordic or Anglo Saxon descent.
I found out I was part of swedish through a Ted Bundy victim that I thought was with me in spirit.

I asked my dad what the last name naslund was and he said it was swedish. He said, did you know you have swedish on your mom's side?. I did not know that.

The football team here is also called the Vikings and swedes used to be Vikings. So through her I have a favorite football team.

The only coin I found in jail was a 1974 Penny and she was murdered in 1974. The first four letters of the word coincidence are coin.

So, I swear it all means something. I keep a framed picture of her and a swedish flag.

Sweden is also called the rape capital. Stockholm syndrome is when you fall in love with your captor. Maybe that means something as well.

I think some of this is more than coincidence.

Do you live in Sweden?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I found out I was part of swedish through a Ted Bundy victim that I thought was with me in spirit.

I asked my dad what the last name naslund was and he said it was swedish. He said, did you know you have swedish on your mom's side?. I did not know that.

The football team here is also called the Vikings and swedes used to be Vikings. So through her I have a favorite football team.

The only coin I found in jail was a 1974 Penny and she was murdered in 1974. The first four letters of the word coincidence are coin.

So, I swear it all means something. I keep a framed picture of her and a swedish flag.

Sweden is also called the rape capital. Stockholm syndrome is when you fall in love with your captor. Maybe that means something as well.

I think some of this is more than coincidence.

Do you live in Sweden?

I'm partly of Swedish descent. I live near Chi-town, The closest I've been to Sweden is Swedish Days in Geneva, Illinois. ...:)

Shadow Link

...sarcasm would be a good characteristic of beauty.
IMG_2400.JPG

Samana Johann

Restricted by request
One who even loves poorness, attached to ugly, gives much into such, associates with ugly, such one could not gain beauty, yet many do such to hide their own uglyness, to shine a little, they gather with to ugly and use them as means for their beautification... beware of assosiation with the ugly and poor and it's not about outwardly appearance, yet often assosiated, of course.

Tamonata Sutta — Darkness

LiveBetterLife

Tight *** and body. Able to satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about it.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
To me beauty is mostly an internal consideration

But looks are still important to me, just less so

So to me a beautiful person would be a person who possesses intelligence, a nice nature and a strong character - and not be too ugly

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Beauty of the mind, which will not only include a caring and loving attitude to others but intelligence and a good personality, is creative, rational with a positive outlook and confidence.
Also the desire to look after oneself, health and appearance.