• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if I am psychic?

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
I’m not sure if this is the right sub forum to post this thread on.

A thought that has occurred to me recently is ”What if I am psychic?”.

I am clinically delusional, full disclaimer. But, like, how would I know if I am psychic? What does that even mean?

I’ll give you a perpetual anecdote. Anytime I meet someone, I can immediately tell if they have the hots for me. Like, with 100% accuracy and immediacy I can look into their eyes and know I got to be careful. More times than I care to admit I have confirmed my suspicions. I have always assumed I was really good at reading people, but like, this scenario started tripping me out, because I am always right. So I was thinking maybe people emit pheromones when they wanna bone and maybe I’m just sensitive to the pheromones but I don’t think that’s necessarily scientific.

But recently the thought occurred to me “What if I am psychic?”. It’s not just that I can tell when people wanna hook up, it’s more than that. Like I said, I have always felt good at reading people. God idk how to explain really hence the thread.

What would I notice if I had psychic potential? Like are there symptoms?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I’m not sure if this is the right sub forum to post this thread on.

A thought that has occurred to me recently is ”What if I am psychic?”.

I am clinically delusional, full disclaimer. But, like, how would I know if I am psychic? What does that even mean?

I’ll give you a perpetual anecdote. Anytime I meet someone, I can immediately tell if they have the hots for me. Like, with 100% accuracy and immediacy I can look into their eyes and know I got to be careful. More times than I care to admit I have confirmed my suspicions. I have always assumed I was really good at reading people, but like, this scenario started tripping me out, because I am always right. So I was thinking maybe people emit pheromones when they wanna bone and maybe I’m just sensitive to the pheromones but I don’t think that’s necessarily scientific.

But recently the thought occurred to me “What if I am psychic?”. It’s not just that I can tell when people wanna hook up, it’s more than that. Like I said, I have always felt good at reading people. God idk how to explain really hence the thread.

What would I notice if I had psychic potential? Like are there symptoms?

We are all Psychic to some degree:
Starting with the umbrella term for it, Clairesentience.

"Clairsentience is the ability to feel or sense data, information, or impressions by extrasensory means. It belongs to a sextuple group of anomalous cognitive abilities that transcend the normal, accepted, quantifiable five senses. Clairsentience—derived from the French clair, meaning “clear,” and the Latin sentier, meaning “to feel”—complements the other five anomalous abilities:

• clairgustance (clear tasting)
• claircognizance (clear knowing)
• clairalience (clear smelling)
• clairaudience (clear hearing)
• clairvoyance (clear vision) "

Personally, I am strongest in cognizance and audience. And for this I am drawn to things such as Divination, Sorcery and Spirit Communication.

"Modern occultists like Dion Fortune were convinced that we are predisposed to certain talents and attracted to pantheons, systems, and traditions of the spirit by means of an ancestrally influenced psychic constitution (Fortune 2011, 13). The abilities that we develop are in response to this constitution and define and inform our psychic abilities. It seems that we develop whichever ability is most suited to our life experience."