• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if I accepted God\Jesus?

joeboonda

St0ne said:
Would it make a difference? I think I am damned to hell anyway...

Luke 12:10
Everyone who speaks a word against the son of man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven.

Mark 3:29
Whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit can never have forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin.

Yes I have been blasphemeous. Is there any hope for me? Is the Bible wrong? Is Jesus wrong?
Hi, Stone, does it make a difference to believe in Jesus? Sure! And it is never too late, and you can never have committed too many sins not to be forgiven! Jesus loves you and when He died He paid for ALL the sins of the whole world. That is ALL of your sins, and mine, and that was before we were ever born. EVERY sin is already paid for! That means your past, present, and future sins, have all, already been paid for freely by Jesus. That is the "Good News", the Gospel.

Now people worry, oh, did I commit the unpardonable sin? Are you still alive? Do you still have breath in your body? Then you have not committed the unpardonable sin. There is only one "unpardonable" sin we can commit today, and you may, I suppose call it the blashemy of the Holy Spirit, if you want, but here it is: The only sin one can commit and go to Hell, is to continually reject over and over again, the Holy Spirit's gentle knocking at one's heart that they are in need of the Saviour, Jesus, that they are a sinner, the wages of sin is death, so Christ died, and paid for all our sins. If we harden our heart to the point that we do not worry or care and we finaly die, having not accepted Jesus' free gift just by believing in what He did for us on the cross, then we have to pay for our sins ourselves. That is the ONLY sin that could ever put anyone in Hell. A Christian cannot commit it, only one who has heard the gospel and felt the conviction of the Holy Spirit, and rejected His calling until their heart hardens to where they will not accept and finaly die in their sins, then that would be the unpardonable sin.

I know I am a sinner, I know the wages of sin is death. I know Jesus paid for my sins, he died on the cross. I simply trust in what He did to save me. That is what it means to believe in or on Christ. The Bible says the moment we believe we have eternal life right then and will not come back into condemnation, but are past from death to life. See John 5:24. Would it make a difference? All the difference!

Mike

AlanGurvey said:
Hmm... to tell you the truth if i was an allmighty god i wouldn't care if people acknowledged me at all.. demanding such worship and praise is a little below a being who built the ENTIRE universe with his words... god just cares if you are an overall good person... so all you really have to do is pick up your act unless you killed somebody, no thinking being could except that type of action as cleansible
!
Even if you killed someone, God will forgive you of it. Moses murdered a man, Paul had christians put to death, and other people did other terrible things, and they were forgiven their sins. What some people don't seem to realize is that no matter how terrible the things you've done on Earth are, you can still be forgiven of your sins if you repent of them and ask Jesus into your heart. Jesus died for all of our sins, not just some of them. Don't ever think that you've done something so terrible that you can't be forgiven of it. Even if other people won't forgive you for the stuff you've done, Jesus will.

my problem is HOW too accept christ/god without the proof oh their love/existence,this lacks rational thought and makes believers seem very delusional and because their "enemies" won't accept christ/god (however itz possible) they tend too turn gay/bi BUT this goes againt their own belief,so really HOW do we accept christ/god without these problems?

Yasin

dawny0826 said:
Apologies to Jeffrey...I've been real bad about answering for other folks today...:D

Yasin...the above post was simply my thoughts on your question...even though it wasn't addressed to me...:eek:
No problem, i would like to see every ones thoughts!

Yasin

blood-lord14 said:
my problem is HOW too accept christ/god without the proof oh their love/existence,this lacks rational thought and makes believers seem very delusional and because their "enemies" won't accept christ/god (however itz possible) they tend too turn gay/bi BUT this goes againt their own belief,so really HOW do we accept christ/god without these problems?
Bloodlord, your looking at a noble figure, Jesus Christ (pbuh), i think its only fair to see what the Quran has to say about such a individual, and to see which one represents him truthfully.

Respectively, Yasin:bounce

Yasin said:
Bloodlord, your looking at a noble figure, Jesus Christ (pbuh), i think its only fair to see what the Quran has to say about such a individual, and to see which one represents him truthfully.

Respectively, Yasin:bounce

just thought id'e point it out since it is a personal problem....