• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if homosexuality is deemed "wrong"? Then what?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yes extensive research such as this is costly but the outcome would mean a cleaner sexual social guidline for all, after all if we can clone a sheep or put to use stem cells then surly our scientists, doctors, analysist would be at a disposition formulate a successful outcome to stop homosexaulity not just in act but in thouhgt.
But why would you? I for one would rather die than have some shot or pill that would eradicate who I am, especially when the only goal for such a drastic alteration would be to appease society.

Who said anything about repression? I'd say that control is a better way of looking at it.
How does changing the word make it any better? You can control sexual urges, but they will never go away.