• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What God needs for incarnation or avatar

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
That is interesting, because I don’t think Bible teaches so. So, from where does that idea come from?

What is the evidence and proof that the book was originally true
I believe there is a God who created everything and is the beginning of everything
I want to know how to prove that God incarnated or revealed Jesus to crucifixion and redemption
Or the idea of the Baha'is
Or an avatar in Hinduism
There is no scientific evidence
Claiming scientific evidence for the main creator is difficult because in unseen science, also for far distance from us
But if God is found on earth, there must be ground evidence
Unfortunately there is no sign of a god who has done the defendant's actions in all religions
I apologize but this is what I found after a long search

thanks for sharing

j1i

Beliefs are by definition not provable. If they are proved then they are facts.

Christians almost always believe God is omnipresent. Therefore to say that God incarnates is actually semantics, since God is in all of us. There are songs about this, and there are plentiful scriptures referring to it.

There are three major views of Jesus among Christians of all kinds:
  • When Jesus comes he is different in that he does no evil, however he is still just as human as all people. When he dies he is purified of his human flaws and ceases to be human.
  • A second view is that he is never truly human, so he lacks certain human characteristics.
  • A third view is that he is incomprehensible, as if all of God were both omnipresent and also concentrated in Jesus, completely impossible to describe or to contemplate.

thanks for sharing :)

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
In Asian spiritual teaching they teach that to be able to give the truth to humankind, a God, Buddha or other beings who come to earth to give teachings must cultivate their body and mind up to what is called enlightenment, it means they will remember the teachings they had prepared before they materialized in to this world through birth,
So when heavenly beings wish to teach us, humans, they must descend, down through the same path human beings want to cultivate in wisdom. They must get to our physical realm. when they are here they must cultivate up again to become a God or Buddha on earth.
That it works this way is quite logical and easy to understand when you observe the "human".

And this whole Drama is really genius, so how it came into existance is way beyond any human understanding I think.

stvdv

It is easy for God to send a mythical being from heaven to be a messenger
I have not heard of a head of state (president ) who sends a message by himself to the post or to another head of state (president ) or other entity
Most people have a problem believing in a human Prophet, and you think a mythical being solves that problem? That only works with children who still believe Starwars and other movies are true I think.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That it works this way is quite logical and easy to understand when you observe the "human".

And this whole Drama is really genius, so how it came into existance is way beyond any human understanding I think.
I dont mean to say I know how it happens, but in my understanding (could be wrong of course) the way i described it is the way i currently understand how it happens :)

stvdv

I dont mean to say I know how it happens, but in my understanding (could be wrong of course) the way i described it is the way i currently understand how it happens :)
Oh no, I was not even thinking that.

Humans like to teach other humans and even teach animals, and some like to teach themselves also. And we know that some come into earth as a Mozart and others not. Can't be just coincidental I think.

If it were, then there would not be any need to study while on earth, because you could coincidentally get the knowledge .... just sit and wait for it to happen (if you don't think, it will happen even:))

On the other hand, we are not body, mind, intellect, emotions. So learning all grammar rules is not really that important.

Best to get Self Realized. But if not, there is not a real problem, you "think" you are just a human being for the time being on earth, and being swayed up and down in misery and happiness. In reality, this is illusion anyway.

Interesting stuff to think about. But also a trap, keep thinking causes the trouble

j1i

Most people have a problem believing in a human Prophet, and you think a mythical being solves that problem? That only works with children who still believe Starwars and other movies are true I think.

I mean compared to the incarnation of God
It is not necessary for god to go down to the earth himself
At the very least he sends a prophet or mythological figure means proving that he came from heaven
this is what I meant

I do not object to God sending creatures (as prophets)
But my objection to the idea that the main source (creator) which we call god (allah) who created the all universe will be smaller himself billions billions ...... of times to sit on a planet and rotation around him self and rotation around the sun
(earth rotation around its self and around the sun) then he acts as a crucified and redemption or any figure such as an avatar or Baha'i

Example: If you owe (debt) a million dollars and you go to a kind trader and tell him your difficult situation and ask him to waive some of your debts
A trader can relieve you of all a debt or could fall a million or give up half a million without nothing (mercy)

Even states provide aid to other countries and grant or forgive the debts of others without the need for the crucifixion of Christ as well as sins
By praying to God and asking for forgiveness, sins are forgiven if the intention is sincere

We are now better educated than before, we have human teachers who give us more professional information than the gods themselves that they claim |? !!
We do not need God's direct presence on earth to teach us

This is also a racism that exists in God in earlier periods while now we lack this sense of direct contact with God

We have the right to live the same conditions as previous ones. I mean if there is a claim that there is a former Creator on earth

All contradictions are hard to believe
What I meant is that it is logically impossible for God to come by himself
Thank you, brother

Last edited:

stvdv

I have not heard of a head of state (president ) who sends a message by himself to the post or to another head of state (president ) or other entity

If you were a president sailing with a guard and your son, whom you love very much. When your son falls in the water, would you deligate it to the guard or would you handle it yourself?

Of course God is way beyond our understanding.

How I see it; very simplified. The Avatars, the bodies, you see on earth, are not God. They are incarnations, like all of us, but with a very specific purpose to guide humanity. For this they have extra divine qualities at their disposal, which ordinary humans don't have.

j1i

If you were a president sailing with a guard and your son, whom you love very much. When your son falls in the water, would you deligate it to the guard or would you handle it yourself?

Of course God is way beyond our understanding.

How I see it; very simplified. The Avatars, the bodies, you see on earth, are not God. They are incarnations, like all of us, but with a very specific purpose to guide humanity. For this they have extra divine qualities at their disposal, which ordinary humans don't have.

Creatures need to Reproduction to Continuation
Solid objects do not reproduce by birth
Our concept of divine birth means that there are many gods (wrong) in my opinion

Imagine there is a worker who works for many owners
The first god says to this worker go right, the second says go left and the third says stand and do not move
Then the second God gets angry saying why you didn't hear my words, Then the first God says I am your God,I am the one who created other gods. I will end all their lives to learn that I am only God

I do not think that there are separate things that are fully consistent in everything, even if there are multiple gods
Inevitably there will be a difference
This difference will create an imbalance in the universe

I agree that God sent teachers who have extraordinary qualities
That is, they are superior to ordinary humans in science and understanding
Like Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad may be Buddha or others because the Buddha was righteous according to my understanding

But I think people fabricated many fabricate scenarios
When we hear a story and people talk
Each person will not tell the same story as it was in a short time, you will find that there are different scenarios note that the event was only one and this in a short time
So how if the events were thousands of years ago
It is natural that there are things that are not true

Most of the differences in nature are fabricated by people and not created by God
Hindus have many different denominations
Buddhists have many different denominations
Christians have many different denominations
As well as Muslims many different denominations

thank you my friend
I liked the discussion with you because you are quiet and you speak peacefully

:hatchedchick: i want hug you

I want to know how to prove that God incarnated or revealed Jesus to crucifixion and redemption...

Sorry, I didn’t mean to ask proof. I just wanted to know from where the idea that God is incarnate comes from. I don’t think that is Biblical teaching.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
What God needs for incarnation and avatar
Baha'i, Christian, Hindu and other religions believe that God is incarnate
To help people and guide them What he needs to do this is to come by himself

Logic
The size of the vast universe has a maker and this maker is great , how God (the great maker) will come to earth to live and eat food and go to the bathroom

It is easy for God to send a mythical being from heaven to be a messenger

There are senior Hindu, Christian, Baha'i and other officials ,,,,, They feel offended if I don't pay my attention and demand respect
While God does not feel offended to come to live on the planet orbiting the sun eats food

I know the human faith miss mind o_O
But faith must be at least logical

My friend. There is no God but God and all are His servants.

Baha’u’llah is not God but His Representative like Muhammad was and all have freedom to choose whichever belief they want and none of us Baha’is are offended at all if you choose not to believe as that is your God given right brother.