• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What exactly is Leviathan?

Dinogrrl

peeb!
There are actually a bunch of skeletons that have been found of 'giant humans'. I'd have to go look it up again, though...it's relatively recent, from what I remember.

Anyway, back on topic! :}

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I saw it dinogirl. It was a hoax.

If such a thing were actually found it would make ten times the splash H. florensis did.

true blood

What exactly qualifies one to be "gigantic" anyways? Saying there are no gigantic humans or animals is like saying we're all the same height or size. But while being a physical measurement and a comparative evaluation, could a spiritual measurement of another nature exist defining something as gigantic in the bible?

I read that the discovery of the red sea scrolls shed new light on many things. I imagine such a finding would do just that. But why did "they" keep the documents secret and out of view for 40 years? That kind of secrecy raises many people's doubts on the authenticity. Had they been upfront and allowed the findings to be viewed, (not secret for 40 yr), the discovery would have undisputed credibility. The findings were unearthed shortly after WW2, then fourty years later scholar teams received access to them and today we are reading their reports, reports that could shift biblical meaning.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Ah, Leviathan - the Eternal Serpent, though It has a Hebrew name is a Mysteries that is hard to rap ones mind around. From a LHP point of view Leviathan's ocean is the infinite Universe itself. To me Leviathan is the Living Primordial Abyss from whence evolved the potential for all Life within the Cosmos.

There is a document called The Diabolicon written/transcribed by Dr. Michael Aquino which contains statements from Satan-ArchDaimon, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Azazel, Belial, and Leviathan (I may have left out one other daimon). The following is the "Statement of Leviathan", the finale and the most brief of all the statements in the The Diabolicon.

"Before God or Angel, Daimon or man, there was Leviathan alone, principle of continuity and ageless existence. By relation and time I have oft been sought, but Leviathan shall yield to none other than the final Master of the Universe.

Leviathan is the Absolute, man, and if thou would presume to realize what neither Heaven nor Hell may effect, know that when thou behold the presence of Leviathan, thy end hath been attained.

Only through obliteration of the Universe that is may man seal his Mastery of the Black Flame, for only thus may he know that he is not subject to a greater Will.

Heaven must perish, Hell must perish, and man alone must remain ere the Black Flame becomes Red in the glory of its perfection.

Then the Red Magus shall behold only Leviathan, and he shall recognize that he has become the perfect mind, who shall remake the Cosmos in the eternal glory of his Satanic Will."

In my own LHP viewpoint Leviathan is a Form or Principle, the Immortal Serpent of the Abyss, the surging sea of Chaos. It is the divine Principle of Continuity and Ageless Existence. The Dragon of Remanifestation, and the Absolute mind and will that is the ultimate expression of the Black Flame, the very Fire of Life. But even still, Leviathan is a Mystery that goes right along side that of the origins of the Universe.

Just thought I'd give you a Left-Hand Path point of view.:)

"Let them curse it that curse the day who are skillful to rouse Leviathan."

Xeper em Ma'at.
/Adramelek\

Last edited: