• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does "Mysticism" Mean to You?

roger1440

I do stuff
What does the word mysticism mean to you?
shhh2.jpg

nough said

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Friend, I hope that one day you have the experience. It is worth it!:yes:

It's on two levels... one is the introductory experience that many people have .. a glimpse into reality ... the one that nobody can stop talking about, the type that everyone has, the spark ...

and then ... a million times the power of those little ones, is the culminating one, which will change you forever ... from from then onward you live, and have to come out from that permanent reality, not some glimpse of it

it is this second one I claim to never have had ...

but from words alone nobody can decipher the difference, :)

roger1440

I do stuff
Just to be clear, I personally have had no direct experiences of which others here have spoken.
I wouldn’t dwell on it if I were you. Most people haven’t, maybe at tops about 5% of people. Of that 5% many don’t value it at all. Some probably think they just got a hold of some bad food. Like anything else in life, if it has no value, it’s soon forgotten.