• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Does it Take?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
What does someone need to say, to do, or to be in order to pick you up in a bar or other meeting place?

freethinker44

I haven't tried it, but I am willing to bet if you just asked a hundred people if they wanted to have sex, at least one would say yes. I don't know if I would be able to take being slapped in the face 90 times until I met that one that would say yes.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I haven't tried it, but I am willing to bet if you just asked a hundred people if they wanted to have sex, at least one would say yes. I don't know if I would be able to take being slapped in the face 90 times until I met that one that would say yes.

I bet something along those lines is true enough. However, I would expect the "script", "pitch" or "speel" to be one of the factors that dramatically changes the odds.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh Sunny, have you not been to those meditation groups yet? I'm telling you, great way to get to know people! Especially if it is a small group. In this scenario, approach a female and say 'Om Shanti. Would you like to get together for some tantric practice?' Better yet, go to classes for Tantric Sex. Who needs a bar?

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
What does someone need to say, to do, or to be in order to pick you up in a bar or other meeting place?

What does someone need to say............"Hello" :D
Just joking it takes more than that, "your place or mine?" ;)

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
To pick me up?
Are they still walking? -- and how many beers have I had?

Seriously, intelligence and some indication of a social conscience attracts my attention immediately. A certain indifference to style and appearance is intriguing, as well, on the theory that someone unconcerned with facade must have something deeper going on.

Oberon

They have to look, sound, and act exactly like my wife in every way. That way, if it isn't her, at least it isn't my fault.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
"Hi" is your best bet... otherwise you're just begging for a smart-*** remark and then being ignored forever..

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I'm not though... but I'll at least give someone the time of day if they're not a moron about it.

dust1n

Zindīq
I don't know. I've always been to young to be in a bar openly, so all my experiences were somewhat hit with fear. I've payed for a lot of jello shots for girls before, but truthfully, I was so drunk and just so excited to be **** faced at the bar with my friend and being cool with the bartender and less interested in pursuing anything outside of "never bought a drink for a girl at a bar before." We didn't talk.

StevieHummingbird

Singing, Dancing, Living
Confidence is a big turn on.As long as it doesn't turn egotistical.
Be brave, but not slutty.
Or Hi, as they have said, I have rule of not approaching until there is a sign at first, like the eye contact rule.

The Neo Nerd

To pick me up?
Are they still walking? -- and how many beers have I had?

Seriously, intelligence and some indication of a social conscience attracts my attention immediately. A certain indifference to style and appearance is intriguing, as well, on the theory that someone unconcerned with facade must have something deeper going on.

I agree 100% with this.

I'd give you frubals if I could do that on my phone.

-Q

MSizer

MSizer

I know this will sound suspiciously co-incidental, but I actually know a guy who used to do that at Toronto Maple Leaf games. He used to go around asking girls if they'd like to have sex, and usually he'd score eventually. He did indeed get slapped in the face many times too.

For me, the answer to the OP would be "Hi". (kidding 8^)