• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what does 1 corinthians 7:29-31 mean?

waitasec

Veteran Member
If you read on through the passage, you will find Paul telling the people of Corinth "to be without concerns". When you find issues, it may help to read more context.
i'm guessing you didn't read through the thread...

Let me ask you this: If Paul is talking about sex in verse 29, how do verses 30 and 31 fit into that? What do these verses mean in regard to sex?
me:
these things have nothing to do with sex but all these things do have something in common... 32 I would like you to be free from concern.
why? vs 31.....For this world in its present form is passing away.

Last edited:
I'm going to take alot of crap for this, but it is what it is. I do not worship on Sundays.
I'm curious why you don't.

I give no money to those who expect it as a reward for telling me what I should do or not do. I give no money to those who's only job is to prey upon others who are so weak, that they will believe anything anyone tells them. People whose lives are so bad that they look for another life in another place are entitled to their belief.
What a distorted view of the Church you have...

Whatever band you got kicked out of is probably better off.
:biglaugh:

:band:

Which one was I do you think?