• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Do You Think of Theresa May?

Your Opinion of May Is:

• Total voters

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you think she is capable, incapable? Good leader, bad leader?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
She is a very typical Tory.
She seems to be trying to do a job in a poor situation.
Her move to invite trump, should be see as getting Trump on side, by appealing to his NPD condition. Seemed to work.
But it is backfiring at home.
She nor anyone eslse knows where Brexit is going.

Kirran

Premium Member
I'm not very many people have favourable opinions about May to be honest - they're either neutral or unfavourable, I imagine. She wasn't at the head of the party when it was elected, for starters. I don't particularly like her ideology, and I don't like how she deals with challenges from the opposition.

How she responded to Caroline Lucas during the Trident discussions wasn't great.

Laika

Premium Member
Voted "Other". I think its more like "you poor ***" than anything else as she's got to clear up the brexit mess. I don't think its going well but it was never going to be easy whoever was in charge.

Altfish

Veteran Member
The best word to describe her is "Disappointing"

When she was elected I thought she was the best of a bad bunch, now I'm not sure.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
I put 'Unfavourable' but it's really more than that. She's a terrible leader who is making absolutely horrible decisions. The fact she backed Remain but is now taking as towards the hardest Brexit possible, 'No deal is better than a bad deal', holding hands with Trump (literally holding his ****ing hand!), using a referendum on EU membership to take us out of the Single Market & the Customs Union even though that is not what the question was, running around acting like she wants to be Trump's lapdog trained to bark at Europe whenever he wants, pursuing a soft border between Northern Ireland & the Republic but a hard border with a future independent Scotland, claiming she has 65 million people backing her (no, no you ****ing well do not!), the fact she is tolerating Boris making actual (baseless) Nazi comparisons with France. I could go on.

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
Theresa May is doing the bidding of her masters'. She is doing well - to those who give her the orders ! She is looking after the rich as other PM's have done.

As for Brexit, that was/is a mighty diversion, and I personally don't think she will be the PM to fulfil Brexit.

The Bilderbergers are where a lot of things are decided.

4 things we know about the secretive Bilderberg Group

Ultimatum

Classical Liberal
She is a very typical Tory.
She seems to be trying to do a job in a poor situation.
Her move to invite trump, should be see as getting Trump on side, by appealing to his NPD condition. Seemed to work.
But it is backfiring at home.
She nor anyone eslse knows where Brexit is going.

Yes, we will remain in the Single Market.

You cannot obtain regulatory convergence, organisational termings *and* a free trade deal within two years. It can be extended via agreement in the Council, but this simply presents itself as an opportunity for economic blackmail.

We will then join the EEA through EFTA for a medium-term amount of time.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I reckon that her approval ratings will increase now that Tony Blair has returned to insult our intelligence.

I liked what Boris said about him and his rising up.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I reckon that her approval ratings will increase now that Tony Blair has returned to insult our intelligence.

I liked what Boris said about him and his rising up.

I agree with most of what Tony Blair said. However he is also a very large Elephant in the house.
It has absolutely no connection with any approval rating for Teresa May.
I am not convince many people think about her very much at all.

Last edited:

Yerda

Veteran Member
I'm glad it was May who won the Tory race rather than the buffoon or that odious wee rat, Gove. That's about the extent of my admiration.