• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do people in Sufism.Think of tulpas?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member

It has a relationship to mental illness, does not make it not true, I was closing my eyes and seeing my hands last night with my cloud/aura (yes seeing with eyes closed), then after a few hours, I said do I really want to obsess over this stuff, I can do it, I know, but what is the benefit?

I been able to some gain vision to see behind wall etc, and been able to see behind me and probe outside window, but I know it's not healthy for my mental health.

I might only do this, and try to perfect it, if I know it grants real good vision, so maybe can help blind gain this sense, but not now. I am going to be put it on hold.

It's better to get grounded skills for me, so I rather focus on comp sci, reading Quran, reading hadiths, etc then obsess over this stuff.