• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are your plans for New Years Eve?

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Are you the ultimate party animal on New Years Eve or do you like spending a cozy evening at home?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Or how about a cozy party at home? I have no idea what I'm doing New Years Eve, other than calling a few family members in the Mid-West.

uu_sage

I plan to spend New Years Eve with my girlfriend starting with dinner at The Yangtze, a Chinese restaurant in Ontario followed by a party at my friends place in neighboring Pomona.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Working (time and a half). This is the only way the New York State Thruway recognizes holidays for it's employees.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Or how about a cozy party at home? I have no idea what I'm doing New Years Eve, other than calling a few family members in the Mid-West.

Those cozy parties at home can be fun......Calling family members is a good start for the New Year....

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'd like to be with a few people I like, with some alcohol, soda, and snacks, but the only people who want to spend time with me (besides my mom and sister) want to go to big parties all the time, and I don't like being at huge parties, for two reasons: 1. They are the kind that get busted by the cops, and I'm underage, and 2. I just don't like huge crowds of people, especially drunk people.

So I'll be hanging out with my mom and sister... hopefully there will be Dr. Pepper at least. I'm having a difficult time finding the 2 liter bottles at walmart lately... There's always diet and cherry dr. pepper, but no regular...... Maybe I'll work on mastering the guitar hero on "hard." I'm getting better.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I have no plans for New Year's Eve, but on the second, I am taking some friends out to dinner.