• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are the historical Gurudwaras in India and Pakistan?

ronki23

I was told there are historical Gurudwaras in Maharastra, Rajasthan and even South India? Why are these Gurudwaras important?

Did the historical Gurudwaras in Delhi survive 1984?

And was Guru Nanak born in Lahore? Does this mean Lahore holds an important Gurudwara?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I was told there are historical Gurudwaras in Maharastra, Rajasthan and even South India?

Did the historical Gurudwaras in Delhi survive 1984?

And was Guru Nanak born in Lahore? Does this mean Lahore holds an important Gurudwara?
I wonder! Who, even if the so-professed 'Sanatani Sikh', would ask these questions? If you are serious about getting the information, why don't you yourself check on internet? However, that does not matter.

As per reports 131 Gurudwaras and 11 Sikh educational institutions suffered some damage during the 1984 riots and were repaired later.

Among the Sikh Gurudwaras in South India, these two are the most famous. Gurudwara Jhira Sahib in Bidar, Karnataka, a place which Sri Guru Nanak ji visited, and Gurudwara Sachkhand Sahib in Nanded, Maharashtra, where Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji breathed his last.

Sri Guru Nanak Sahib ji was born in Nankana Sahib, which is now in Pakistan.

ronki23

I wonder! Who, even if the so-professed 'Sanatani Sikh', would ask these questions? If you are serious about getting the information, why don't you yourself check on internet? However, that does not matter.

As per reports 131 Gurudwaras and 11 Sikh educational institutions suffered some damage during the 1984 riots and were repaired later.

Among the Sikh Gurudwaras in South India, these two are the most famous. Gurudwara Jhira Sahib in Bidar, Karnataka, a place which Sri Guru Nanak ji visited, and Gurudwara Sachkhand Sahib in Nanded, Maharashtra, where Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji breathed his last.

Sri Guru Nanak Sahib ji was born in Nankana Sahib, which is now in Pakistan.

What is in Rajasthan?