• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well, better late than never.

GURSIKH

chardi kla
an american who found sikh holy book by luck , on sikhnet discussion forum says...

This book introduced me to the Siri Guru Granth Sahib, which I subsequently downloaded in its entirety and have been devouring for a couple of weeks. I consider this book to be the most profound I have ever read. I can read it the rest of my life and still not scratch the surface of its profound message. Wow! Me, 50 years old and never investigated the Sikh way of life as put forth in this wonderful book. I've read and studied the Torah and Talmud, the Upanishads, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, the Qur'an, Sufi writings, Bahai teachings, the Christian bible, the words of Dali Lama, the I-Ching, as addition to practicing my grandfather's Lakota ways, yoga, and the spiritual aspects of martial arts. Well, better late than never. I have searched my whole life for a teaching such as found in this book, a way to help me get back to my creator ....

source sikhnet.com/discussion

Last edited: