• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

welcome back Vinayaka ji

ratikala

Istha gosthi

Jai Jai , ...I am completly awe struck , ...all glories to the Guru and all Glories to the young student .
if anyone is to speak of a fortunate birth it is this , ....

Koti Koti Pranamas​

ratikala

Istha gosthi
Namaskaram Vinayaka ji ,

Jai Jai , ...prehaps what pleases me most is seeing the tradition being taught at a young age , ....
such a fortunate birth , ....
and as you were your self a teacher , prehaps you especialy will appreciate the dedication of both the teacher and the child , ...

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
It's true, Ratikala, about teachers being privy to that more than some others. I am still in touch with a couple of former students, (old souls) and when the relationship is far more about you learning from them, or at least mutual, then you know you're in special company. The ones you knew at very young age, and watched them develop into the adults they are today are the most interesting. There is something less attached (and therefore you can see better, no emotional clouding) about that.

I'm reminded too of the Tirukkural's verses on children, especially the one about that there is nothing sweeter than the prattle of children.