• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week of March 11th and Continuing Journal- "Sleeping With Bread"

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I found this journalling suggestion here. It's called "Sleeping With Bread" (for reasons explained in the link) and I found it incredibly beautiful. I thought it would be a good one for those of us who could use some quiet time in order to contemplate our life at any given moment, perhaps doing an update monthly or even weekly in our own journals.
For what am I most grateful? Least grateful?
When did I give and receive the most love? The least love?
When did I feel most alive? Most drained of life?
When did I have the greatest sense of belonging? Least sense of belonging?
When was I most free? Least free?
When was I most creative? Least creative?
When did I feel most connected? Least connected?
When did I feel most fully myself? Least myself?
When did I feel most whole? Most fragmented?

As usual, create a journal entry based on this (or any other theme of your choosing)! Those who participate will be given frubals, coins, gifts- pretty much anything that strikes your fancy! Please link to it in this thread so that we can be sure to recognize you and give what most of us want more than anything- feedback in your journal! (If you prefer to keep the entry 'private', that's okay, too! Please just let us know in this thread so that we can celebrate you having done it!)

Please send me or one of the moderating staff a PM if you have an idea for a journal entry theme, or even create a thread in here!

Happy Writing!

33125.jpg