• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Water that "ain't woke".

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Are conservatives readily buying products simply because they're marketed with political messaging that has nothing to do with the product itself? Is such a market actually lucrative? I might have to go collect some gravel and sell them as "freedom rocks" or "patriot stones" for 5 bucks a piece. Then they could gloat on social media how they "owned the libs" by making such a purchase.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Are conservatives readily buying products simply because they're marketed with political messaging that has nothing to do with the product itself? Is such a market actually lucrative? I might have to go collect some gravel and sell them as "freedom rocks" or "patriot stones" for 5 bucks a piece. Then they could gloat on social media how they "owned the libs" by making such a purchase.
Our tears will turn the staunchest anti-woke person into a rabid pro-woke radical.

Little Dragon

Our tears will turn the staunchest anti-woke person into a rabid pro-woke radical.
Dragons cant even shed tears, we don't have tear ducts, if we're unhappy and sad, we just set fire to a city town or village. :shrug:

Or in my case, a model city town or village.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Are conservatives readily buying products simply because they're marketed with political messaging that has nothing to do with the product itself?
I laugh, but honestly? This is more or less routine across all product types and marketing demographics. It's just how exploitative crapitalism works - coerce others into buying your products as much as possible without running afoul of the law. It's not about the product or what's in it, it's about selling an image or a fashion choice.

These folks would have lost me at "water brand." No offense intended to anyone here, but you generally have to be some sort of fool to buy any sort of bottled/canned water product. It's such a pointless product except in very niche situations, like disaster relief or serious groundwater contamination such that your municipal water is not an option. So them adding pointless marketing to their already pointless product is kinda "yeah, business as usual for water peddlers."