• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runt

Truthseeker--

I misquoted the address of a website that you are associated with and I "misrepresented" you? That is like saying that you misrepresent YOURSELF every time you make a typo! It is ridiculous to be angry about something as stupid as that!

And why are you leaving? Because people naturally argue in favor of their own beliefs? This site is about intellectual religious discussion. If you are unwilling to DISCUSS, and only want to "broadcast", then why did you come here in the first place?

Runt

Fine, I'm sorry I made a typo... but I'm not going to apoligize about some imagined slight you think I made.

Geesh, like FIXING the stupid link wasn't enough for you...

RUNT IT WAS AN IMAGINED SLIGHT OF HAND THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS YOU ASSOCIATED ME WITH THAT WHICH I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH AND THEN DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY: "I'M SORRY" IF THAT HAD BEEN YOUR FIRST POST THEN FINE BUT THE FACT IS YOU TRIED TO JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS BY SAYING IT WAS JUST A TYPO!

Runt

Truthseeker, when Engyo asked if you had a better way, I merely jumped up and tried to anticipate your answer. Most likely you would have referred him to the kabbalah.info site... I thought it was the kabbalah.com (since .com is much more well known than .info) and merely made a mistake. THERE WAS NO MALICE BEHIND THIS AT ALL!

If I had wanted to insult you by "misrepresenting" you, I would have done thorough research on websites that would be particularly insulting to you, then chose one of them.

It was a TYPO... not a deliberate attempt to insult you!

ecook

What happened to the debate? Please stop with this Paltry dispute, it would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
***MOD POST***

You're right, ecook. I'm closing this thread. If anyone would like to resume the topic, please start another thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.