• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wandering souls / people who die in accidents & their karma.

mahesh

"Unintelligent men, who do not know Me perfectly, think that I, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krishna, was impersonal before and have now assumed this personality. Due to their small knowledge, they do not know My higher nature, which is imperishable and supreme." —Sri Krishna, Bhagavad-gita 7.24

Wait a second, according to our swaminarayan faith we belive shriji maharaj is the avtari, then that quote just destroyed our swaminarayan satsnag.

mahesh

How is it destroyed? Shri Krishna is the very same Swaminarayan Bhagwan. You have your philosophies in a twist my friend. If you read the VAchnamrut and the Sikshapatri Swaminarayan Bhagwan Himself states that the Gita is one of the 8 main scriptures of this Sampraday.

Truth is Shri Krishna is Swaminarayan Bhagwan and vice versa. The Avtaari takes a form and carries out His work in a universe ... this is an avtaar. So how is one adhik and the other nyuun?

Do you follow BAPS or somthing? This sounds like something their followers would say.

mahesh

I follow the Original Sampraday under Bhuj under the refuge of the Nar Narayan Desh Amdavad. Back to the point. You shouldnt state such about Avtaars. As the yare Shriji MAharaj.

mahesh

Wait a second, according to our swaminarayan faith we belive shriji maharaj is the avtari, then that quote just destroyed our swaminarayan satsnag.

You said that.

How can the Shloka by Shri Krishna from a Gita destroy the Swaminarayan Sampraday~? I explained above.

nameless

The Creator
It is a mistake to think that its the soul doing the wandering.

A soul departs at the moment of death. It never lingers.

What a "ghost" is, is the residual electrical energy generated by the mind. What does the mind contain? The ego. The self identity of the deceased.

You are aware that the soul is covered by different sheaths?

The physical. The mental. The subtle.

Ghosts come from the mental level, the mind, which is the highest form of material matter. The electrical energy that powers your brain is of the material world, but it is highly refined and etheric. When someone dies, this energy is left behind, but gradually it dissipates. It may appear to have a life of it's own, but not really.

Its not the soul of the person though.

x

Good answering Xexon, i would like to know from where did you get these explanations.