• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wandering in Darkness

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Wandering in Darkness is the culmination of over 17 years studying, practicing, and writing about the Western Left Hand Path. Controversial occult author Ryan Scott (Xepera maSet, Three Scarabs) has rewritten and improved most of his works from the ground up, compiling information from Behold Set: Prince of Darkness, The Mysteries of Cain, and his other previously unpublished writings. This book dives into the author's personal views on Western Left Hand Path philosophy, argues that Polytheism is a more valid position than the alternatives, investigates the Egyptian god Setesh from the dawn of recorded history to the present day, exposes the realities behind Gnosticism and how they are impacting our world in real time, and provides extensive resources for further study.

Available: Wandering in Darkness Book (freely available)

Table of Contents:
Wandering in Darkness Podcast - FAQ with the author:

Interview with author on Qliphoth Quest:

Premium Member
I've long had this hypothesis that we manifest aspects of our patron deity. For instance over 10 years ago I began to assume I was infertile due to Setesh being my patron, and it now has scientific support as I tested last week and am indeed infertile. (FYI this is good I'd rather adopt and not spread my genetics)

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I've long had this hypothesis that we manifest aspects of our patron deity. For instance over 10 years ago I began to assume I was infertile due to Setesh being my patron, and it now has scientific support as I tested last week and am indeed infertile. (FYI this is good I'd rather adopt and not spread my genetics)
I've wondered this a bit myself...

I don't have a specific patron, but the deities that have 'picked' me over time seem to know what kind of energy I'm going to need before I do. It seems strange at the time, and makes sense years later.

Premium Member

I don't have a specific patron, but the deities that have 'picked' me over time seem to know what kind of energy I'm going to need before I do. It seems strange at the time, and makes sense years later.
110%!

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Me too. I absolutely embody certain aspects of the deities that have called on me. Odin and Loki in particular, followed by Thor and Freyja.

Premium Member
So I'm on the spectrum and can't visualize ****. Like if I read a character description I cant picture them. If you described your house to me I couldn't see it. Even if you asked me what I'd think of the couch being on the other side of the room, can't see it. EVEN WHEN I am writing my own character in fiction, there's no solid image, and my imagination doesn't work like that.

But my astral realm? It is clear as day except the place where time and space literally lose all meaning. I could describe it to a sketch artist in decent detail.

So if my visualization and imagination is ****, but my astral realm is clear as day, doesn't it imply the astral realm is a real place? More than imagination?