• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Walk With Me

EarNearZion27

AllGloryIsGods
Spirit, take a walk with me. I am so consumed by my flesh, I can no longer see. My desires caress my eyes, I am enslaved, yet I feel so free. I have not forgotten you, Spirit.. but please take a walk with me. I have become so alive in death, I smell of sadness, grief, my soul is clothed in tatters and my feet find no relief. I am of a well known matter, my teacher preaches of deceit. I am who I am not, I wandered where strangers creep. I found something to stumble over, falling into the trenches, landing upon my knees. Please oh spirit, take a walk with me, find favor in me that I might find peace. Even though I strayed into this darkness, surely where there is no light, My hand, I hope you keep, so that when I have seen my fall, upon your shoulder I may TURN and weep.

Brickjectivity

System Override
Staff member
Premium Member
Nice to meet you. I'm Brick, and I've made more than my fair share of poems. I usually prefer silly ones.

EarNearZion27

AllGloryIsGods
Thanks you guys, it's nothing much, just something I typed in here at work, I couldn't upload anything, most of my stuff is more well put together. Glad to have found this place, I once used premier community . org .UK years ago but the website shut down, so I am glad to have found this one, my name is Cameron btw