• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Visions and Scripture

I have been talking to certain entities I call the divines during deep prayer and meditation. They have inspired in me certain stories and shown me things. I figured I would share one of the things I saw recently and see what you guys thought. I considered putting this in the scripture / mythology subsection but I don't know if that fits exactly.

Take a look!

I walked through the desert with a creature made of branches and bark by my side. It told me of desert flowers and snakes which glide on the sand. I saw in the distance dunes rise in every direction and I felt the coolness of desert night despite the harsh sunlight above. I thanked the great sun for this coolness and continued to walk.

The tree creature told me its name was Ulma and that we had a distance yet to go. I thanked Ulma and told it that I was a friend. Ulma told me it knew that and that we were walking towards more friends. Ulma told me that even in ages of darkness there was still light to be found and even in desert air there was still coolness.

As we walked, we came upon a vast ocean which spread out suddenly before us. I saw amid that ocean an island with many pillars of salt spread around it. I could see green lush vegetation on that island, and I told Ulma that I was desirous of that place. Ulma told me we would walk there. I asked “ How can I walk across water and Ulma offered me it’s hand.

I took the hand, and we strode across water as easily as land. I held on close and told Ulma I was thankful for guidance and Ulma told me “ As you have loved the divines so have, they loved you. In this place you are friend, and, in this place, you have many friends.” I thanked Ulma again and thought of the eternal tree which stretches out across all of reality.

When we reached the isle, I stepped onto the white sand and found crimson tracks in it. They lead me deeper into the isle and when I looked back at Ulma it told me to continue so I did. I followed the tracks and felt the air change and grow sweet with the smell of fresh flowers. I saw a great cavern in front of us and a face I recognized growing out of a nearby tree. I reached for him and plucked him up. He was light and easy to carry.

Ulma told me to carry him on my back and so I did. Ulma told me that he would finish the key and I believed it. We walked into the cavern and my heart lit the way with a great fire suddenly bursting from within. My fire burned brightly and illuminated the way. Many faceless creatures stood in the dark and made supplication as we walked through.

As we headed deeper and deeper down, we found ourselves along a path of roots. Ulma told me this is where the eternal tree contacted this place and I asked “What do it’s roots seek? Does it need water?” and Ulma told me “ No it seeks connection, to branch all of creation so that we might become one.” I said that was good thing to seek.

We followed the roots, and I became tired. Carrying the weight of the person with me but Ulma told me to continue. “He will walk on his own soon enough.” And I nodded and continued. Soon we reached a temple under the roots. I saw multiple armored figures waiting for us. They saluted us and their great bronze and emerald armor flexed as they opened the door for us.

Inside I saw the black furred feline which had accompanied me on so many other walks and she stood there with her amber eye full of delight. She motioned towards a great silk pillow underneath a bright ruby carving of the moon. I walked over and placed my friend gently as I could on this pillow. He rested easily and looked peaceful in his sleep.

She told me to kneel in front of him and the ruby moon, so I did so. I put my hands up in supplication and we were both anointed with oil by Ulma. The feline knelt next to me and whispered a prayer into my ear. A horn with pure water was placed in my supplicated hands and I was told to offer my friend a drink. I did as I was told, and he drank deep.

Soon the room began to fill with clear waters, and I could feel its warmth lapping at my feet. The feline reached out and took my hand and told me to offer a prayer with her. I did.

“ May this one be guided and safe. May this one find illumination , may the eternal tree and the great sun light the way. May we find strength together.”

We repeated this several times then She leaned over and kissed my cheek. Ulma put its hands over my friend’s face and the two of them merged as one and my friend began to sprout into a tremendous tree. Fungus grew at his roots and the tops of his branches grew into bright amethyst leaves. His branches coiled around the ruby moon and soon spread over and connected with the eternal tree’s roots.

We heard a booming outside and the armored figured began pounding on their own chests. The feline offered me a chalice and I drank from it. Then the horn was placed back in my hands and I was told “ Anyone who drinks from this will find peace. You came to us as, but a newborn and you stay with us now as a man and as one who is illuminated. “

I smiled at the feline and she smiled back. I reached for my friends now wooden hand and I took it. The feline grabbed my other hand and the three of us stood together in triumph.

Then I returned to myself and the sun warmed my heart.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
I have been talking to certain entities I call the divines during deep prayer and meditation. They have inspired in me certain stories and shown me things. I figured I would share one of the things I saw recently and see what you guys thought. I considered putting this in the scripture / mythology subsection but I don't know if that fits exactly.
Dear Friend,
To me it doesn´t matter where you put your post. What matters most to me is that I took the time to read it.

You surely have been on a spiritual journey into the creation from where anything and everything can be experienced and I really don´t know what to say to you regarding your journey.

Well if you have any kind of considerations, feel a Warm Welcome to speak out to me - of course in all confidence.

As a kind of thankful response and feedback to you, I´ll invite you to have a look at my personal Mytho-Cosmological Website here at - Ancient Science. The Ancient and native Way of Knowledge - also very much inspired from dreams and visions.

Best Wishes from
"Native"
Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
Denmark