• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Viker here. What are my views/beliefs?

Viker

Häxan
Seems like some are doing this so I thought, "why the heck not?". So, fire away! This could get interesting.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Seems like some are doing this so I thought, "why the heck not?". So, fire away! This could get interesting.

You call your path Diabolism. It is polytheistic and involves many divinities who seem obscure. Your sacred days are seasonal and lunar. You exalt the self and you don’t believe in being unnecessarily malevolent.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
To cover something not said yet....

You seem to be blue collar (ie, love the working class). At one point, you seemed to be Republican or moderate. But now, you seem a little weary of Trumpist Republicans.

Viker

Häxan
To cover something not said yet....

You seem to be blue collar (ie, love the working class). At one point, you seemed to be Republican or moderate. But now, you seem a little weary of Trumpist Republicans.
I'd like to think I haven't forgotten my blue collar roots. I was originally a Republican and moderate. I had a Republican like upbringing. I'd say that I am now left of center, maybe being pushed slightly further left. And that would, unfortunately, make me a die hard woke pinko dirt bag to many MAGA folk. Sad, how far right the Republican party has gone. I wish I could be independent and completely divorced from this partisan bifurcation dichotomy. Seems too risky these days.