• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vatican Official On Extra-Terrestrial Life.

Random

This article from UFOdigest. Interesting: the Vatican has known about interloping aliens for hundreds of years, now the movement seems towards a One World Government headed (in theory @ least) by the U.S. eventually declaring contact with extra-terrestrial life! Relgion, governments and business are all in on it, but who might be behind it all? Hmm...

Random

OK, I realize 99.9% of RF members are Bluepills @ heart who run a mile from fringe concepts and conspiracy theories, but dearie me, couldn't someone @ least post the predictable "What a load of rubbish!" or something..? I mean, you don't have to know what I know, that's not possible for you, but think: I didn't write the above article and you don't have to agree with me to do me the courtesy of even a lazy reply...

Word to the wise: if something makes you uncomfortable and you don't face it, you'll only live a delirious half-life @ best. Wake UP!

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Godlike said:
OK, I realize 99.9% of RF members are Bluepills @ heart who run a mile from fringe concepts and conspiracy theories, but dearie me, couldn't someone @ least post the predictable "What a load of rubbish!" or something..? I mean, you don't have to know what I know, that's not possible for you, but think: I didn't write the above article and you don't have to agree with me to do me the courtesy of even a lazy reply...

Word to the wise: if something makes you uncomfortable and you don't face it, you'll only live a delirious half-life @ best. Wake UP!

I've never heard the term, "Bluepill" before. What does it mean?

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if extraterrestrial intellegence is visiting, or has visited the earth. The amount of UFO/alien sightings, abduction reports, historical evidence, etc. suggests that something beyond hoaxing and psychological phenomena is going on.

It also wouldn't surprise me if there were a massive conspiracy involving powerful nations, businesses, and such related to extraterrestrial contact.

But it also wouldn't surprise me if there weren't.

Still, I love a good conspiracy.;)

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Guitar's Cry said:

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if extraterrestrial intellegence is visiting, or has visited the earth. The amount of UFO/alien sightings, abduction reports, historical evidence, etc. suggests that something beyond hoaxing and psychological phenomena is going on.

It also wouldn't surprise me if there were a massive conspiracy involving powerful nations, businesses, and such related to extraterrestrial contact.

the red pill/blue pill thing from the matrix/alice in wonderland. One makes you go back to normal and forget and the other frees your mind!

Random

Guitar's Cry said:

Thank you, GC. Frubals for your effort. :cool:

"Bluepill", a Matrix term, refers to an individual who believes what they want to believe instead of the Truth. A Bluepill accepts Reality as it is presented to him/her. A Bluepill cannot think outside of the Box that his or her social conditioning creates and offers only mediated responses to stimuli, intellectual or otherwise. A Bluepill cannot accept that Truth is Cosmic and Metaphysical rather than Worldly and Material, though the former includes the latter.

The opposite is a Redpill, signifying one who has undertaken a dark spiritual journey "down the rabbit-hole" as it were, one who may come to understand the things a Bluepill rejects in ignorance.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I get it! I should have known. Then, it's been awhile since I've seen the Matrix...

I think I'm a purple pill.

What's your take on the article, Godlike? Do you think aliens have visited earth and have already been in cantact with world powers?

jacquie4000

article from UFOdigest. Interesting: the Vatican has known about interloping aliens for hundreds of years, now the movement seems towards a One World Government headed (in theory @ least) by the U.S. eventually declaring contact with extra-terrestrial life! Relgion, governments and business are all in on it, but who might be behind it all? Hmm...

Hmmmmmmmm I don't know ET sounds like a good choice.

lunamoth

Will to love
Hmmm...if our President had concrete evidence of intelligent life visiting our planet he would not be so concerned with the environment, he'd want to spend all of our tax dollars on space weapons and some kind of planetary shield, he would not be so concerned about international relationships because in the big picutre they would not be as significant as the possible threat from aliens...hey...this is sounding more plausible all the time!

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
Godlike said:
This article from UFOdigest. Interesting: the Vatican has known about interloping aliens for hundreds of years, now the movement seems towards a One World Government headed (in theory @ least) by the U.S. eventually declaring contact with extra-terrestrial life! Relgion, governments and business are all in on it, but who might be behind it all? Hmm...

My guess would be the Pope himself. :p