• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US food vs UK food

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe it's the revenge of the chickens.
Vicariously perhaps, through the unintended consequences of industrializing animal production. Much as the problem of E. coli O157:H7 in beef production facilitated by the demand to feed cattle on corn. The unnatural food causes pH changes in the digestive tract of cows and promotes the growth of that particularly nasty little strain of E. coli.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Vicariously perhaps, through the unintended consequences of industrializing animal production. Much as the problem of E. coli O157:H7 in beef production facilitated by the demand to feed cattle on corn. The unnatural food causes pH changes in the digestive tract of cows and promotes the growth of that particularly nasty little strain of E. coli.
Poor beings.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I've been reading on it. I'm interested. I'll have to look and see if it is imported here and where it might be sold.

I've heard it is available in the US.

Edit: As i remember it was someone on RF who told me, possibly SZ

Last edited:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
The food industry has never been in the business of making healthy food. They are in the business of making money. Change the overall customer desire, and they will change the product.