• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US Army Seeks Anthrax

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Terrywoodenpic said:
This is a moral attitude...?
One that your enemies couldn't use...?

Terry____________________
Blessed are those who bring peace, they shall be children of God
Insn't it just all sweetness, and light ?:rolleyes:

drekmed

michel said:
Oh, I am so glad you consider them to be 'Clean'; souds delightful to me, you can invade a country and preserve all their infrastructure - now that is what I call civilized!
i dont consider it clean. in fact i am completely against any type of war. i dont see any reason for killing anyone. i used the word clean because i have heard it used for that situation, it seemed to describe it well enough. i guess efficient might have better described it.

im sorry if my post made you think i approved of that type of method for mass murder, i dont approve of any killing. i was raised baptist, and the one commandment that i really like is "thou shalt not kill." doesn't give any room for interperetation, it simply says exactly what it says. the fact that so many that are christian will jump at a chance to go to war, or support the death penalty, is one of the many reasons i refuse to be a part of that religion.

drekmed